The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernthe snuggie

34 4615
RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

so i've had this blackhawks snuggie i always use as a regular blanket and i just tried it on as a snuggie. its HUGE, not comfortable, my back is cold. the inventors of snuggie invented a coat without a back. i think they're incredibly stupid -.-

• 34 Replies
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

first it was justin bieber, now this. Why do people need to HATE things they don't like, and insult the ones who like them? just don't buy / listen to them. Maybe it's because after the end of the communism, the world is trying to find new enemies in pop singers and funny objects?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I grew up in a barn, does that explain it all?

You're on the Internet, so no.
Why do people need to HATE things they don't like

Dislike = hate, but hate is a stronger word to use.
They are more of a novelty item at this point.

I kind of agree with this. With all the different designs that are out now, people only seem to purchase the snuggie because it looks nice.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I have never even heard of snuggie. Probably thats what i get for living next to the ozone hole.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

first it was justin bieber, now this. Why do people need to HATE things they don't like, and insult the ones who like them? just don't buy / listen to them. Maybe it's because after the end of the communism, the world is trying to find new enemies in pop singers and funny objects?

Well when you don't like something isn't it like hating it. There is a line between deslike and hate, but they almost mean the same thing. And like GhostOfMatrix said hate just means to dislike something in a stronger form.
And when you don't like/hate something you want to insult it, right? I agree that you shouldn't hate or insult a person who likes it/him/her, it the persons choice to like and do what he wants. But many people would find a person very...uh strange if he/she bought a Snuggie. Am I right?
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

Any body think the snuggies are kinda dead now? I mean, I never see them in stores, I never see another commercial. They have left like Kool Aid has.

Yeah pretty much, just like any other petty product they've run dry. However... DON'T YOU SAY KOOL AID IS GONE!!! HE PROMISED HE'D COME BACK!!!
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Heh heh heh heh. Really? For I have not seen him. Probably dead. Theres no necromancy for bankrupt companies.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

my girlfriend often says she wants one. I make fun of her every time she brings it up.

iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

My family just bought some and one for my dog because its stupid.Dont say we wasted our money cause we got a lot more.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

The WTF Blanket

Ha! That was an awesome video. The other ones by them were pretty good too. Okay, getting back on topic, snuggies always did look pretty stupid. Just looking at it, I would imagine people would get shwetty in there XP.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

not at kids baseball games like with the WTF blanket. I am still laughing at that.

Actually, I'm pretty sure they got that idea from the actual Snuggie commercial, in which people were wearing it while watching a football game.

A public football game, at that.

Those people had to be either:

-Crazy
-Lacking Intelligence
-Paid a lot of money
-All Of The Above

To wear it in public. How can you not out in public and be ridiculed?
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I would never wear a snuggie, in public or in the "comfort" of my own home.

I don't want to get super herpes.

Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

I would wear a snuggie in the comfort of my home if I had no chance of people noticing me. but other than that... No, just no.

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

I don't understand why some people like the snuggie..I mean, i'd rather have a blanket that covers my whole body unlike the snuggie that doesn't. Also, it's not even warm.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

The snuggie is supposed to let you use your hands while keeping the rest of you warm (btw, I don't have one).

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

The snuggie is supposed to let you use your hands while keeping the rest of you warm

when I actually use my hands I am already very warm
Showing 16-30 of 34