The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernthe snuggie

34 4612
RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

so i've had this blackhawks snuggie i always use as a regular blanket and i just tried it on as a snuggie. its HUGE, not comfortable, my back is cold. the inventors of snuggie invented a coat without a back. i think they're incredibly stupid -.-

• 34 Replies
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

They are somewhat useful for when gaming and it's FREEZING, but it was a tad itchy and the big sleeves let cold air in.. I only use it when I'm gaming, otherwise I use a blanket or soemthing more convenient

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

They are somewhat useful for when gaming and it's FREEZING, but it was a tad itchy and the big sleeves let cold air in.. I only use it when I'm gaming, otherwise I use a blanket or soemthing more convenient

You could just cranck up your heater. Who would be cheap enough to destroy they're self-pride wearing those ridiculous things and being exposed to super herpes (not calling you cheap though, just sayin'. Unless your living in Canada or some state in the north of the USA then I understand.
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

i like the snuggie they are awesome... might be cuz i got a "buckye cables system bundle up blnket" stead of snuggie... same thing though just different name

Showing 31-33 of 34