ForumsGame Walkthroughs[Guide] Modifying Crush The Castle 2: PP castle codes.

105 98685
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

If you have been creating lots of custom castles like me and are running out of ideas check this out.

Joey Betz, the Creator of the Crush The Castle series has allowed us to play with the code.

This guide is for Crush The Castle 2 Players Pack. Note that most of the features are similar to the ones featured in Crush The Castle 2.

In the Castle Builder, there is a the tool box (Left of the editor) that comprise 3 main menus: Edit Castle, Edit Terrain, and Edit environment. At the bottom, you find an other box with 9 menus which are New, Save, Load, Share, Zoom, Help, Settle, Play, and Back.

01 - Left Tool Bar:

Menu 1 - Edit Castle:

Sub Menu 1 - Create/Select Tool:

This is where you will find all the material needed (beams, doors, arches, people,etc.).

Sub Menu 2 - Transform Tool:

Here you can change the width, length, and type of material as well as align the pieces.

Menu 2 - Edit Terrain:

Sub Menu 1 - Transform Terrain:

This is where you can Raise, Lower, Flatten, Smooth the terrain.

Sub menu 2 - Place Foundation:

Here you can choose between three kinds of foundations: Standard, Frozen and Volcanic.

These blocks will allow you to create fixed structures (that won't fall) to support your material.
You can also create nice rock formations or mountains to enhance your masterpiece.

02 - Bottom Bar:

1- New: Open an empty window so you can start creating.
2- Save: Here you can Save and Export your Castle.

Export: This allows you to Copy the code for the castle you have just created and Export it into a text editor in order to modify it.

3- Load: Here you can load a saved castle or Load a modified code from a text editor.
4- Share: This is where you can submit your creation to the People's Empire so that other players can destroy it.

After you submitted your castle, a new window will open with the option to share the link with your friends on Facebook, or Twitter. There is also an option to Copy link to Clipboard (this allow you to copy and paste your link to a forum such as http://armorgames.com/community/thread/5772085/crush-the-castle-2-custom-castles/page/1) where you can discuss, write a story, or simply share it with other Enthusiastic Castle Crushers.

5- ZOOM: Here you can increase or decrease the size of the window for when you need to place an object with precision.

6- Help: A tutorial.

7- Settle: This is an important feature that allow you to test the stability of your structure. You can zoom and play with your creation, and if you are happy with the results, click on save positions and then go back to get out of the Settle mode.

8- Play: Test your creation for stability and to decide which ammunition will work best to crush it.
9- Back: Leave the editor (Castle Builder) and go back to the menu.

In the Next topic we will discuss how to Hack the Code.

• 105 Replies
mirror_rorrim
mirror_rorrim
1 posts
Nomad

@joeybetz
how can we put the code

gladiator999999_v2
gladiator999999_v2
1 posts
Nomad

You can put the stone giant roundabout (the one with the trebuchet launch)?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

You can put the stone giant roundabout (the one with the trebuchet launch)?

You mean the BFR (big freakin' rock)?
No we can't use it in our creations but we tried, believe me.
matt785
matt785
88 posts
Shepherd

timestables on your post: how do you fix the blocks that you've turned in place?

matt785
matt785
88 posts
Shepherd

how do i chance the foreground to water so i can make boats and floating things realistic?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

how do i chance the foreground to water so i can make boats and floating things realistic?

Find this part in the code --> ["tj","mg","bg","wc","id"]
in this example
tj = is the terrain
mg = middle ground
bg = background

if you replace tj with bt, you'll get water.
Be careful! You need to do this when your level is complete and I recommend saving it under a different name in case it'll freeze.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I forgot to mention that wc and id in ["tj","mg","bg","wc","id"]
wc = weather clear
id = the day.
ie = evening
ws = weather snow, etc.

matt785
matt785
88 posts
Shepherd

is there going to be a crush the castle 3?

matt785
matt785
88 posts
Shepherd

how do I make beams less than 1 unit thick?
I tried and it gave me an empty screen....

matt785
matt785
88 posts
Shepherd

Wait, I figured it out. Never mind!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

is there going to be a crush the castle 3?

Yes, there is! You can signup here to be a beta tester for CTC3
http://armorgames.com/page/crush-the-castle-testing-team-signup
winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Hey! Come to my website to learn more![url=lllllllllllll]

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Hey! Come to my website to learn more![url=lllllllllllll]

Why don't you go and get lost forever.
matt785
matt785
88 posts
Shepherd

What the heck?

matt785
matt785
88 posts
Shepherd

Edited by Reton8 to add code tag so castle code shows properly.

This one should give you an empty expanse of sky with a board on it!

{"r":["rw","rwc","rs","rsc","ri","ric","rb","rbc","rfb","rpb","rrb","rf","rl","rr","ra","rp","rc","rsl"],"n":"","t":[0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0],"o":-1,"p":"","c":["bws,245,250,1,1,90"],"l":["id","id","id","wc","id"]}
Showing 61-75 of 105