The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernsilly stuff you thought when you were a kid

42 4469
roflcopter117
roflcopter117
94 posts
Nomad

when i was a kid i would be in my grandmas car and she had the radio on and i thought that the people lived in the speakers

• 42 Replies
ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
811 posts
Nomad

That I thought Michael Jackson really was white.

Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

I used to think teachers lived under their desk.

Darksaber
Darksaber
191 posts
Nomad

i thought that dark was light ang light was dark. HAHA

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I thought that God lived in the merry-go-round in Mary Poppins. You'd have to watch the movie to figure out why.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

You know how when you were a kid and you lost a tooth, you'd put it under your pillow and your parents would replace it with a money?

Well, when I was a kid, I knew the tooth fairy wasn't real. That'd be silly. Almost as silly as my theory of what happened. I tried to stay up all night and see what happened. I failed, and fell asleep, but the next morning I thought I had been up all night. So, the tooth was gone, a coin was there. My conclusion? Teeth must transform into coins when put under pillows.

What's funniest about this isn't how I could believe this, but that I believed in this because the tooth fairy was unrealistic.

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

I thought checks were random free money. You just put whatever amount you needed into the box and there it was.

markzi
markzi
103 posts
Nomad

I thought you didn't have to pay back what you spent form credit cards :P

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Lol i my parents once told me if I wear socks in bed and sleep in them, my brain will get smaller...Im not taking any chances...

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

I thought that if you got to fat your stomach will turn onto a ballon and you will fly away and/or explode.

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

I thought you didn't have to pay back what you spent form credit cards :P

same here
tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

I thought that if you drank a fluid while going pee you would pee forever until you stopped drinking. haha

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

You could if you messed around with your insides.

roflcopter117
roflcopter117
94 posts
Nomad

i also thought that when i was sick my body would say no sick and the germs said yes sick and they kept argueing lolz

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

I thought that when you fax something to someone, the letter flies up in the air to the person you wanted to send it to lol.

Showing 1-15 of 42