The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernsilly stuff you thought when you were a kid

42 4468
roflcopter117
roflcopter117
94 posts
Nomad

when i was a kid i would be in my grandmas car and she had the radio on and i thought that the people lived in the speakers

• 42 Replies
tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

You could if you messed around with your insides.

I highly doubt anyone would go through that process just for that..then again..that would be pretty cool........
DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

What may seem kind of racist, when I was really young I thought Japan was a city in china. :3

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

When I was super duper young, I thought that the whole world was black and white, because of black and white televisions!
Oh my gawsh, that sounds silly to say. xD

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

When ever I had a cold or a virus I thought that the germs were fighting with armies inside my stomach and there would be planes shooting eachother and tanks firing at germ soldiers. It was kind of cool to think about.

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

That the basement was infested with monsters

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I used to think i was the only one who thought anything and that everyone else were sort of robots.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Since pretty much everything else is, I used to think babies were made in China...some are, but not how I imagined they were o_O

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I thought that George Bush was an idiot. But I now know that was true. =P

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I thought that George Bush was an idiot. But I now know that was true. =P

I used to think that he was an idiot too, but seeing where we are with Obama made me change my mind a bit.
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I had a strange idea that everyone was aliens and I was the only one who wasn't...

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

I thought that chicks thought "stiff ones" were weird so I would try not to get them

iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

I thouht that outside USA Mexico and Canada was big darkness and you woul die if you went outside it.

Cherezig
Cherezig
58 posts
Nomad

I thought that female breasts had no nipples on them

RyanNC
RyanNC
53 posts
Shepherd

I thought that the world was a perfect place

Lol let's think of something better. I thought that my parents could afford anything, because they gave me all my money and my sister money and therefore were the source of all money.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I used to believe that my father was a killer because he had a gun inside his closet. Years later, I discovered it was a pellet gun.

When I was 8, when everything was dark in the house and I wanted to puck up something at the kitchen, I used to go there like I was holding an imaginary gun that could kill any imaginary monster or thief that I "see". I was so silly :O

Showing 16-30 of 42