ForumsGamesIdeas for Crush the Castle 3

429 89614
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

In a near future, Crush the Castle 3 will may be released.
Here you can post ideas about the next game: things to change or new things, new mode, etc...
Don't give bad ideas and do your best, because, maybe, some ideas will be kept by JoeyBetz when he will programm the game.

BTW, JoeyBetz will check this thread sometimes.

• 429 Replies
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

Excellent idea val! I like this one!

A similar idea of mine: It would be excellent if we also can chance the height of the snow on the floor or roofs.
So we can destroy snow with our bombs, acid,BFR etc.
And if the snow is sticky, the logs will become snowballs!!! And the BFR will become a BSR (=Big Snowy Rock)
Imagine a wall of snow in front of the castle :P
And if fire hits the snow, it will only melt on the thrown place.

BTW, Snow is not a building type!
OH, I LOVE THIS IDEA!

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Wonderful, Ruben! The BSR could be very funny! ;D

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Why does the weather hasn't effect on the castle?

Awesome Idea! Totally agreed with you! There should also be effects from backround as well, like a volcano erupts or something!
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Yes and the poor guard in front of the entrance door would freeze a shake and his face would turn blue.

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

talking aboutclimatic forces why not a tornado proyectile usefull as a black hole but not enough strong and destructive

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Or a pack of rotted meat that we can trow in the castle that would make them sick and die.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Your idea have existed in the Middle-Age, isn't it?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Yes they used to throw dead cows with a trebuchet to spread deseases in the enemy castles. :O

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

incredible i didnt knew that

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

In all Crush The castle versions you can't place beams before or after the building area, because they change their own position.t That's annoying!
I hope in CTC 3 this wouldn't happen.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Yes in the next version there should be more space to build. I always run out of room and especially with my taller creations.

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

yes it could be a good idea extra space.
thinking in tall edifications for atack them use a new proyectile like tmed hot air baloons that you make them float when you want and then they explode

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Yes in the next version there should be more space to build. I always run out of room and especially with my taller creations.

I sometimes build my castles all the way to the top, but when i settle it, the top portion of my castle isnt even showing.
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Yes, if we build high castles, we sometimes don't the top of it. That's really annoying!

Muncher
Muncher
132 posts
Nomad

cerment and you should be able to stick blocks togther

Showing 136-150 of 429