ForumsGamesIdeas for Crush the Castle 3

429 89683
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

In a near future, Crush the Castle 3 will may be released.
Here you can post ideas about the next game: things to change or new things, new mode, etc...
Don't give bad ideas and do your best, because, maybe, some ideas will be kept by JoeyBetz when he will programm the game.

BTW, JoeyBetz will check this thread sometimes.

• 429 Replies
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Why not? Could help the new players to build castles, that's right...

saskay107
saskay107
11 posts
Nomad

Anyone noticed that we've missed something very important? weres the Rockets? Obviously if a mage can bottle acid and eels he can make a rocket. Why not shoot zombie limbs. or have multiplayer each person see's who gets more points on the castles and see who takes elss shots!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

What would be funny is if there were animals like horses and after you throw something, the horses panic and starts running over the people behind them. Ah! Oh! Doh! Waah!

Elephunk
Elephunk
30 posts
Nomad

One castle, as joke, that throws animals back at you to parody Monty Python's Holy Grail.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

The animals are a very important thing which miss in the game for the moment. I hope Joey will include some, it should be very funny! I think about animals from the farm (sheeps, pigs, horses...) which are eating grass and then run away when you launch an ammo (fire or bombs).

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

New idea:
More of the name of the castles, it should be better to include the possibiblity to write a description of the castle when you share it. For example, SSTG, do superb descrptions but nobody's can see it in the game. You have to go to the Customs Castles thread to read it. That's annoying!

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

yeah, but if you share your castle, it must be submit at the right time for being first at the latest page to get more plays. So I don't have time for writing a desription. Otherwise my castle will be on the second page when it appears and will get only 5 plays or less.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

We need a search bar searching for various things such as name and castle. we also need different weapons along different characters.

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

hey a super idea: fireworks in barels its useful as the explisive barels and it could shot the rockets to the characters

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

Combine undead mode and normal on some castles! You shoot at moving zombies and the castle at the same time!

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

for the castle builder some specialiced terain tools like curve the vertical terain and curving tools for the castle pieces

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

For the ground, in the castle builder, it could be a good idea if we have the possibiblity to dig at the horizontal in the ground, to make tunnels, for example.

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

A new building type that only can be destroyed by iron castle pieces. Example: if you use fire and it fires a cannon ,with iron pieces in it,to the new building type it crushes. I'm wondering why wood get not demaged if iron castle pieces hit it.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Yes, Ruben, that's strange. In the reality, hit a wood board with an iron bar, and you'll see the results!

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Why does the weather hasn't effect on the castle? For example, the rain could make te wood resistant to fire and the rain could make little pool on the ground. The snow can for example accumulate itself on the roofs, it would be realistic!

Showing 121-135 of 429