ForumsGamesIdeas for Crush the Castle 3

429 89611
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

In a near future, Crush the Castle 3 will may be released.
Here you can post ideas about the next game: things to change or new things, new mode, etc...
Don't give bad ideas and do your best, because, maybe, some ideas will be kept by JoeyBetz when he will programm the game.

BTW, JoeyBetz will check this thread sometimes.

• 429 Replies
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

After the problem happened pn the PE, I hope that in the next version, things like that won't happen. My castle loose place because of these problems!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Yes and this garbage creation is now in second place. >

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

It's very annoying that you lose your place by giving other useless or collapsing castles much more plays! I hate such castles and then they take your place in!I would like that this stops or better: that the useFULL castles get more plays! That would be sensible

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

"Trust me he'll die" is one of the worst creation of the 1st page of the All time castles. I don't want this become first because it's near than your ICE TOWER now, SSTG...

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

Yes, but it looks like the fire.

Fireballs are different than fire my mate!
They can destroy stone and other building types (except iron) and it can roll (the fire doesn't)
I'm proud of my idea :P
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

a really good and funny idea: a pac-man proyectile that could eat castle piecies and characters

You don't understand my message: I've seen one time ,on a blog I think, ideas for CTC 2 Players pack. There were ridiculous ideas for throwing with zombies, animals...And look now where we ended a version with zombies and as weapon a chicken XD What the ****?
Please stop with posting such ideas! Thanks
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I suggested animals for transportation like Camels and Horses and Bulls to pull chariots, carts and carriages, not to throw.

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

perdon ruben era una idea

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

@ SSTG

Yes the Camels or others animals for transportation are good ideas. For example, the fire could scare them and would they run away. Funny, isn't it?

Nadiri
Nadiri
17 posts
Nomad

I don't know if it were suggested but I would like to see:
1) Some water/liquids in the maps. It will affect gameplay a lot, make maps more unique and interesting and add more new ways to kill those castle rats. For example instead of trying to destroy the castle, strike that huge barrel on the roof. The water (or acid) will flow down the castle and kill targets. The problem is with water mechanics: absorbing, movement, watertight walls etc.
2) Some interactive environment like cannons, pots with boiling oil. If you manage to hit them then a little boom will occur.
3) New projectiles. For example a gas bomb that doesn't make any harm to the walls, but kill people in a certain radius through barriers. Flash projectiles that... do something. Or smoke that will call hard bobmardmnet (one HUGE ball or some litlle ones).
4) And finally new maps XD.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

Nadiri's post were cool!

What if oil?! So when fire goes down there; KABOOOM!!

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Nice one guys! With your ideas, we can do something: bottle of oil that you launch on the castle. And then, you launch fire and all explodes were you have thrown oil!

SquallLine
SquallLine
3 posts
Nomad

For anyone who doesn't understand why a chicken was added, it a pretty obvious reference to CtC's biggest competitor, Angry Birds. The chicken is even styled to look like something from that franchise, and it's pretty useless in CtC.

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

a more real idea birds trained to let fall bombs an rocs like the parachute bombs but more presice and is a counted proyectile so for get this birds you hit them during the game

4 posts
Nomad

i think there should be a spawn zone where you could place the trebuchet (i don't know how to spell it). i also think there should be water. it would also be cool to have something like a trampoline so the ball would bounce back up.

And the last weapon would be a nuke L0L

Showing 91-105 of 429