The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernAbout: pirates and ninja

54 7231
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

The thing is, ninja's have been around since ages ago but kids wouldn't know about them till they are around 13 because some ninja manga's are kinda rude whereas pirates are new but its ok for children to know about them because Disney mussed up their image.

so....who's the best?

• 54 Replies
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I am personally a ninja and we are the better. Pirates pillage and plunder where as ninjas just kill you in a silent manner.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

yeah, im a ninja too. my armatar says it all. i just hope it isn't a woman. oo, here's an idea. ninja's and assasins against pirates.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Seeing as a nija is a form of assassin.......

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

yeah, im a ninja too. my armatar says it all.

That doesn't really look like a ninja to me. :0

Obviously ninjas > pirates, but I think the two combined would be even better. ^0^
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

That doesn't really look like a ninja to me. :0

anything with a hankerchief on the face is a stealthy ninja or a sunagakure shinobi
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

anything with a hankerchief on the face is a stealthy ninja or a sunagakure shinobi

Or it's a Muslim woman or a spy or desert dweller or.......
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Or it's a Muslim woman or a spy or desert dweller or.......

i said hankerchief not scarf. besides, ninja's also have hand signs which allows crazy c-r-a-p to happen
sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

Ninja's could be really useful to war cause since there so silent,quick,and skilled it would be hard to kill them.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Ninjas are silent and kill people quickly. While pirates pillage villages and such, however, they have guns, so that's an advantage.

I think there was something like this on Deadliest Warrior and the pirate won. Here's the score table.
I couldn't find the video, though. It could be on YouTube.

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

my armatar says it all. i just hope it isn't a woman

To me it looks like a woman since the eyelids are bluish and it looks like eyelashes are there so...

Well ninjas are more suitable for stealth combat but when they go head to head against a heavily armored warrior then they're beat. Just look at the Deadliest Warrior* episode where the ninja faces the spartan.

Pirates well, I guess they're more suitable for head-to-head combat since they have cutlasses, pistols, blunderbuss, and other stuff and the guns give them an edge in battle since plate armor became heavily outdated when bullets came. Look at the Deadliest Warrior* episode where the pirate fights the knight.

Personally I'd go for the ninja being better since most of the time the ninja would have already slit the throat of their target before they even hear him.

*Deadliest Warrior is one of my favorite shows.
PracticalManiac
PracticalManiac
295 posts
Peasant

Ninjas are the best DUH! just kidding but they are pretty awesome.

I myself would be a pirate. loud, having fun getting drunk causing and causing a ruckus. Plus imagine all the booty!

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I've never seen such a strong ninja majority in a single thread.

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

If pirates didnt drink so much they might have a chance against ninjas

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Same here Strop. I don't know if this reflects a change of the AG crowd, or if the piracy people are offline.

Whenever I see a Pirate versus Ninja thread on AG I will be reminded of this.

Anyway, I'll be a pirate. Pixie214 convinced me a long time ago, and honestly if I was to be realistic being a pirate would be much more entertaining. Both aren't necessarily glamorous, but I'd prefer to be given the opportunities that pirates had.

If you ignore reality, I'll be a ninja. The ladies will love me for my magical powers, sharpened senses and enhanced libido. I'll be able to kill you and no one will remember you even existed.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

The ladies will love me for my magical powers, sharpened senses and enhanced libido.

I don't know what your fantasies are about, because I can tell you right now, a ninja savours the solitary life!

AND NO I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE LADIES D:< I JUST LIKE IT THIS WAY!!!
Showing 1-15 of 54