The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernAbout: pirates and ninja

54 7228
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

The thing is, ninja's have been around since ages ago but kids wouldn't know about them till they are around 13 because some ninja manga's are kinda rude whereas pirates are new but its ok for children to know about them because Disney mussed up their image.

so....who's the best?

• 54 Replies
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Being a pirate results in scurvy, seasickness, universal hatred and a good chance of dying before you're 30... Ninjas are better.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Being a pirate isn't that bad I mean yeah it's breaking a ton of laws and stuff. And you're want for a ton of crimes. But it's still fun. Sword Fighting Looking for gold and sailing, And blowing up other bad ships that come your way.

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

I like ninjas better cuz they got stealth and a cool outfit with tons of gadgets whereas pirates have a wooden leg and an eyecap

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Yeah Ninjas are cool as well. I've see a lot of ninja movies. And I like them also. They do have good gadgets and stuff.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

Ninja. Pirates go around making a lot of noise and missing, but ninjas hide in the dark for a long time waiting for you, then silently kill you.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

also, pirates can be easily shot. ninja's know that speed is the essence and that they need to dodge that bullet unlike pirates who don't see the hit coming.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

i hate these kind of decisions, pirates of the Caribbean have won me over because of all the wisecracks and funny jokes, but ninjas for the awesome silentness and stealth.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

if you want ninja humor, read naruto. especially shippuden when sai comes along. so funny i lmao'd

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Pirates are good too but to end this discussion once and for all, the majority of this thread says that

*drrrrumrrroll*

Ninja's are better!

Showing 46-54 of 54