ForumsThe TavernWhich languages do you speak?

221 34658
RyanNC
RyanNC
53 posts
Shepherd

How many languages do you speak and which ones? I only speak English but am studying Spanish so I could sustain a conversation for fun. Please post! The results should be interesting...

• 221 Replies
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I'm good at Russian and English. Learning French. I want to learn Hungarian so I can be cooler, cool language you know. I also used to know Hebrew and am planning to re-learn it.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I know english, hebrew, and some spanish.

I also used to know Hebrew and am planning to re-learn it.

You used to live in tel-aviv right?
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,585 posts
Duke

I am studying French and of course I know how to speak english

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

I speak Swedish and English. I studied some Spanish in school, but only the basics, and I never learned much more than to introduce myself and how the grammar works.

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

I can speak any language I want, so long as I use Google Translator.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I can speak any language I want, so long as I use Google Translator.

Fine read this in hebrew.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I speak English,French,Spanish,German and I am learning Ukrainian.

RyanNC
RyanNC
53 posts
Shepherd

I speak English,French,Spanish,German and I am learning Ukrainian.

Wow! That's quite impressive!

Any language that doesn't use Latin characters baffles me (like Chinese, Hebrew...), it's like learning your ABCs all over again!
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i speak english, german and hebrew. i think i can understand when someone else speaks spanish because i used to watch a tv show in spanish. japanese the same as spanish but harder XD

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

and lol sorry for double posting but armpit, trust me you cant speak, read or understand hebrew using a translator XP

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

and lol sorry for double posting but armpit, trust me you cant speak, read or understand hebrew using a translator XP

Yup, and armpit, if you don't get the answer to my question back there, here it is. "atah yichol lykroh et zeh"
DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

I really am happy by the number of people that can speak Hebrew.

××ª× ××××× ××"×"×××.

I can peak Hebrew and English, I really don't know anything in other languages other han famous and easy words in many languages, Dumbnkopf (hope I spelled that right.-,-) in German and an-youn in Korean...

Yup, and armpit, if you don't get the answer to my question back there, here it is. "atah yichol lykroh et zeh"

Ken, hashe'ela hi im ata yachol, achrei hakol ani maamin she'ata lo israeli? tov, ze beseder im ata rak mevin ktzat, ani lo yaashim otcha....

:P
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'm fluent in Spanish, Italian and English. My Mother is from Cuba, my Father is half Italian, he was born in America. His Mother is full Italian while his Father is American.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I really am happy by the number of people that can speak Hebrew.

We need to make a hebrew speaking club.

Ken, hashe'ela hi im ata yachol, achrei hakol ani maamin she'ata lo israeli? tov, ze beseder im ata rak mevin ktzat, ani lo yaashim otcha....

To tell you the truth, I'm not in the mood to figure out transliterated hebrew
Also, I'm not that great in hebrew.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I speak English.
I can understand Chinese perfectly, but I'm not as fluent actually speaking it. And I can read Latin.
I am totes trilingual.

Showing 1-15 of 221