ForumsThe TavernWhich languages do you speak?

221 34659
RyanNC
RyanNC
53 posts
Shepherd

How many languages do you speak and which ones? I only speak English but am studying Spanish so I could sustain a conversation for fun. Please post! The results should be interesting...

• 221 Replies
Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

I can speak fluent portuguese. My laptop doesn't permit me to use accent marks so it's hard to understand sometimes.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

I speak English very well, and know a small amount of Spanish. Enough to explain very simple things in Spanish, that is, things like:

Tengo dos gatas! Ellas son muy simpaticas!

And maybe a little bit more complicated. I hope to learn a ton more this year.

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

I speak English (duh) e anche Io parlo Italiano un po. I ho parlato Italiano per tre anni. Io sono cosi cosi.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

English with a bit of Spanish and Japanese, though not enough to be able to hold any sort of conversation.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I speak English and study Spanish in school. I know a little Italian too cauz it's about the same as spanish

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Heh, now I can finally change my previous answer.

I'm taking Spanish right now in my high school. I haven't really learned too much yet, but I probably will learn much more by the end of the school year.

Boldur
Boldur
52 posts
Nomad

Do you know what? My language I speak is the french. I speak English with google translation. Its very useful.

needLife
needLife
22 posts
Nomad

i speak english, bulgarian, and a little russian

neverquit
neverquit
23 posts
Nomad

I think i can speak english. Lol.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Dutch and English.
And I can ask where the Brandenburg gate is in German.

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

hmm...English, Croatian, Serbian, Bosnian, Slovenian (and those last four re pretty much the same language)

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

English and Sarcasm. (Fluent in sarcasm)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

English, Spanish, Italian, and some French. French is easy for me because it's similar to Spanish and Italian. Only language I want to learn is German.

GUMMBAAH
GUMMBAAH
43 posts
Nomad

i speak dutch , im learning french and english and next year im goin to learn deutsch as well

173 posts
Nomad

German: Native Level
English: Acquired Native Level
Latin: Beginner LevelSpanish Beginner Level.

Und, how estis tu.

Showing 166-180 of 221