ForumsThe TavernWhich languages do you speak?

221 34663
RyanNC
RyanNC
53 posts
Shepherd

How many languages do you speak and which ones? I only speak English but am studying Spanish so I could sustain a conversation for fun. Please post! The results should be interesting...

• 221 Replies
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I speak Catalan and Spanish, I do my best with English and I can understand a little bit of French.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

English, then Hindi, and Spanish. I'm learning Latin.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

English, Urdu, learning Spanish. I can't read or write Urdu, but I can read and write Arabic. (I can't understand Arabic though).

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

I speak English and...Sarcasm. oh yeahh... I'm just cool like that.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

english, some german,some chinese....

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

i speak english, chinese, and shanghainesee

pepyboy2
pepyboy2
39 posts
Nomad

Ich spreche deutsch and English

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

I speak English, igpay atinlay (Pig Latin), and I'm teaching myself Russian with the help of the Interwebs.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup knows english.it is only lauguage killersup knows

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

I speak English. I'm studying French for my GCSE, I'm not so good, though. I'm also teaching myself Japanese through anime and the internet.

81tyler
81tyler
48 posts
Nomad

i speak english, a bit of japanese,a bit of burmese,and a bit of spanish

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

I'm also teaching myself Japanese through anime and the internet.

Good luck with that.

I speak Serbian (Mother tongue), English, Russian (I haven't spoken in a long time though) , Indonesian (the one everyone on the islands understand), mostly every language on Balkan considering it's all basically the same like Serbian. And a few other slang-languages.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

I speak Dutch (I am, therefor I speak), a dialekt that's native to the province I live (loud and proud!), English (duh), German (relatives), some French (learned during vacations) and a little Spanish (again, learned during vacations). =)

phycticpotato
phycticpotato
132 posts
Nomad

English, Spanish, Pig Latin (which hardly counts as a language), and I am fluent in sarcasm. Sure wish I knew more. It just seems like if you live in America you know only one language and everyone else in the world is a polyglot.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Ermm.....English, derp. Singlish, which is a ******* version of English with whatever languages Singaporeans speak thrown in. Mandarin Chinese, Hokkien, Cantonese, the latter two being dialects of Chinese. Malay, which admittedly has little use outside the region. Sarcasm and bullcrap are counted in my repertoire too.

Showing 196-210 of 221