The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhats you idea of a beautiful woman?

31 8251
Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

How do you rate women? whats your idea of a perfect woman? Whats the first thing you look at?

• 31 Replies
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

An odd thread, no replies. Maybe no one cares

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

I remember a thread like it. Forgot the name and to lazy to check. It's preaty old.

Latchem
Latchem
75 posts
Farmer

Hmm what are the two features a man looks for in a woman? I'll give you a hint, not the face

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

An odd thread, no replies. Maybe no one cares

At least give it a little bit more than half an hour before you say it's dead.

Anyways, I think that what you notice first, and what's most important, is probably the face. I dunno what else to say really, when you judge someone it seems like it's mostly done subconsciously.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Demeanor is the first thing that I check.

My idea of a perfect woman:
Intelligent, beautiful, kind, sincere, and I suppose some other things, but there's a few things that I can think of for a perfect woman.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Anyways, I think that what you notice first, and what's most important, is probably the face. I dunno what else to say really, when you judge someone it seems like it's mostly done subconsciously.

I think someone even made a study that showed that men always looked at the face of a pictured woman first.
And I think you're right on the subconscious thing. Anyway, what we prefer are always tendencies, and what is important in the end is the general image you get.
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Who cares? It may be someone who don't get mad when you just say a word.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Hmm what are the two features a man looks for in a woman? I'll give you a hint, not the face

This is why I don't bother with guys like this. Disgusting little (*&*&$^%$(&%*&I_)(*^%^%$@#)*&^!@#. >,>

I would give you guys my perfect man, but I don't need to realize even more so that there is no such thing. *sigh*
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

This is why I don't bother with guys like this. Disgusting little (*&*&$^%$(&%*&I_)(*^%^%$@#)*&^!@#.

I need a girl with a cute face a nice rack and a round bottom.

Trolled.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I'm going to modify the question for my gender.

If we're going with the beautiful/handsome thing...
My idea of a handsome guy (and I'm being incredibly shallow here. Don't hold it against me.) would have to be: Dark-ish hair, nice eyes and wide shoulders. I also have a thing for arms. So nice arms.

Perfect guy? Huh. Sweet, nice, funny, smart. Why ask if most answers are going to be the same? :P
Also, we'd have to have stuff in common or inside jokes so we could laugh about it together. Fun stuff.

Also, the thread you guys are thinking of is this one

DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

I always look at they're face first.

ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

I would give you guys my perfect man, but I don't need to realize even more so that there is no such thing.

ummm... are you gay? Cause i looked out your profile and it said you are a male...
TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

Moonfairy is not a dude but she likes to dress up like one. lol

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

ummm... are you gay? Cause i looked out your profile and it said you are a male...

http://files.sharenator.com/You_must_be_new_here_RE_Back_Hand-s311x311-111759.jpg

---

Well, what I look for in a woman is on the previous page.
I always look at they're face first.

I'm sure everyone does, because you have to see the person before you talk with them.
TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

I'm sure everyone does, because you have to see the person before you talk with them.

actually you can start a conversation from behind... sort of.
Showing 1-15 of 31