ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Sharing favourite castles

132 31194
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

POST ONLY THE MAGNIFICANT CASTLES OF CRUSH THE CASTLE 2 AND HIS PLAYERS PACK TO THIS THREAD.
SO DON'T POST COLLAPSING,SEXUAL,RACIST,UNPLAYABLE OR USELESS CASTLES! THX

• 132 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Very enjoyable! But I doubt again to put it in my favorite list. SSTG! I need your opinion again.
BTW, if you hit the 1st floor, the 2nd floor doesn't set on fire. Is that normal?

I think it's funny and original. But the background is strange.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

It's also my favorite temple but not favorite enough for in my top 50. You're very catholitic, aren't you? Because I would never make castles like churches or temples.

Not really. I like church architecture a lot. I think those buildings are amazing.
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

Hey, SSTG! The first time I talk to you live!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

That's an awesome palace, SSTG! It's fun with the secret potion, but how can you crush it in 4 shots with bombs?

It's possible with ice and iron balls.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Hey, SSTG! The first time I talk to you live!

Yes it's been a long time. I have to go now but I will reply to your messages in your profile page when I come back. See you in and hour maybe.
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

Witch hour is it now in the US?

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

The classic Shrinking Castle by CourtJester

Now I know who is on place 10 in the PE of CTC 2 PP!
It's CJ! LOL
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Ruben are you still here? I created 3 new castles with cars in them. Well they are more like trucks but they're nicely built. Check the other forum thread when you have time.

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

AH here you are

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

CHALLENGE: can you crush this castle in 1 shot without using fire? I can't.
Can you do it, SSTG or val?
Yes you can do it using fire. I did it.

You must read the question again SSTG! XD
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

From Crush the Castle Players Pack

Shrinking Castle

120,846 plays, 5497 likes - currently No. 2, It can be crushed with a single pea stone.

Four Flip Floozy

Scroll right to watch the action!

Queen Trash

Quickly scroll right, then left to watch the queen get dumped in the trash bin and the king lands on top, then right again to watch the princess launch, then left to see the king getting killed by the debris from the princess launch. You may have to play it a few times and sometimes it doesn't work!

Too Gay!

The queen should survive - hit reset if she doesn't - again scroll right for the action!

Trampoline

Enough said - just watch

And, I'll quit for now

Multi-Flip

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

From CTC2 (all of which I have lost)

Pointy Thing

Throw Fire

Westinghouse

Eels do the trick.

Shockingly Deceptive

Either use acid or hit that tiny element near the top with eels.

Joker's High Jump

Light her up - it's two shots because most of the time if you do it right, Jester survives!

High Tower

More of my experimenting with element sizes. This one is 1920 pixels high with people on top and use one log to knock them all down. Re-load so you go back to the trebuchet when they start falling and they will fall into the abyss!

Again more experimenting trying to play the game like CTCPP

Toss the princess

Throw a fire bomb at the middle of the wood stand and watch the fun!

Reverse Dominos

More experimenting with high structures. Lob a stone to hit the second wall and watch the queen get thrown in the dumpster!

Der Kaiser's Kondo

It can be done in one shot - figure it out!

Electrick Molotov

As the title says...

Silly Structure

Definitely not a classic but can you bring it down with 3 shots?

Royal Circus

Watch Merlin survive his journey!

How does this work?

The results can be electrifying!

Failed Assassination

Once again I am fixated with survivors!

And finally for now,

The Matrix

If you use fire yer gay!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

You must read the question again SSTG! XD

Oops, sorry I was trying to reply to all your question and I misread this one. I haven't tried without fire. Sorry I've been busy today. I'm taking a short break and I'll go back to work. I have a lot to do today. I hope I can find some time to build something later.
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Let's try this again and now I'm pi$$3d off!

Shrinking Castle - The Original

If this doesn't work, I will ask Joey WTF!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Sorry guys, that didn't work as well and since Joey and crew lost well over 300 castles that I designed, I am not an AG happy camper!!!!!!!!!!

If you go to CTCPP, look at staff picks and you will find it there as well as most popular. It is an interesting structure that took me a week to design and construct off and on. I spent another number of hours to translate it to CTC2 and changed the blocks to ice, iron and a few other elements. Trismegistus has most of these levels on his thread. The design was intended to represent a perfect circle. I designed it in Autocad and place the elements as close to the coordinates as possible. I knew that horizontal pieces would be unstable but it held together in the original game until you waited for the lag to quit and hit it right in the belly button with a single pea shot! CRUSHED!

Showing 106-120 of 132