ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Sharing favourite castles

132 31159
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

POST ONLY THE MAGNIFICANT CASTLES OF CRUSH THE CASTLE 2 AND HIS PLAYERS PACK TO THIS THREAD.
SO DON'T POST COLLAPSING,SEXUAL,RACIST,UNPLAYABLE OR USELESS CASTLES! THX

• 132 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

One of the reasons that I didn't get a lot of votes on my castles was because I was playing as per the original game where no votes were given and we had a lot more players. We even built a competition thread...

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/3862057/crush-the-castle-custom-castles-contest/page/1

I still don't build castles for the minions so I can get votes. I build castles so you HAVE TO THINK about how to destroy it. I like timestables stuff except for the hidden stuff unless it is intuitive. Valboss took the time to figure out "test launch" Fire, Wood, eels! Ha ha ha - I kill myself. I play the game, I do not cater to the minions!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

The problem with this thread is that it is not "featured" so it can get buried in the pile of rubble! I will post my favs one at a time each day to try an keep it on the front page... I suggest you do the same.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

From CtC2PP:

Jester's Playhouse

Seems to be a hit!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

I see you guys aren't posting fav's here much. Wassup?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I see you guys aren't posting fav's here much. Wassup?

I only post my old ones here for now because I share my new stuff in the other thread first.
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

ok, i will see what castles i have that are "amazing".

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad
timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

Hit Flag & Be Patient. My first post to this thread. I just created it, but I think it is a good one.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I will start sharing more castles soon. I have been lazy lately.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Okay I'm posting this one because it's my favorite battle I made.
La BASTILLE JULY 14th

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I don't think you should have this thread locked because I have many more I'd like to share.

Showing 121-132 of 132