ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 462014
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

i was directing my post towards john i ignore you because you are kind of annoying(no offense)

how could i not take offence at that? you just called me annoying for no specific reason which makes you looks ver stupid, considering i said basically the same things as john, have been on this thread since it began and have been a user a lot longer than you

you choose to ignore me because im annoying!? again you have no idea how stupid this make s you sound considering you are the one using awful grammar and breaking the games rules
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

oh and your using a shield with a blue background in an armatar war game? that makes you very annoying as you can add nothinng except to make up ninja assassins?!

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

yeah i can tell trying to reason with you is going to be tedious and pontless, i will say as you seem relatively new, you never call another user annoying, even if you find them annoying, its just politeness, people won't like you, and yes grammar is a big deal its just a common courtesy, and people will be much more willing to listen to you if your use good grammar and don't call other users annoying and then tell them not to get offended

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

@JohnGarell/sprooschicken: "We do not divide the clan in ranks; no member is worth more than another."

Look at sprooschicken's page where he listed the members and denoted the ranks of the "Top Four" seperating them from the "Peasent Class" of everyone else.

"You use low AP-Armatars."

We use low ones to appear humble. You use the highest one you can in order to put yourself in a place of dominance within your clan.

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

no? as we said we are runners, we need people to collect the ideas of the people in the clan, its actually alot more work being a runner than it is fun, we serve the clan, the clan do not serve us, and the only reason they are at the top is os our clan know who to contact if they have an idea or suggestion about the clan, nowhere have we called them peasants?

the only reason me and john are runners is because we were the first members so we know the thread and the clan best and the only reason holladay and bunniecorps are deputy runners is because they are active enough to give enough time to the other members, i hope that gives all the explanation you need as to why we are at the top of the list and why we have ranks

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

Can we get on with the war?
(Oh our new battle cry is "You lose. Good day sir!&quot

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
468 posts
Nomad

Look at sprooschicken's page where he listed the members and denoted the ranks of the "Top Four" seperating them from the "Peasent Class" of everyone else.

It's not about ranks, it's about the people who put a lot of effort into the clan, they are required to continually put effort into the clan. The other members however, are not,they are welcome to have a bit of fun whenever they want.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

I have a clannnnnnmn

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

Absolutely not! He just ordered them by they who are updating the clan and they who just battle.

Do not invent lies to your own advantage. Your clan has done it before.

Do also use quotes and spell right; how many times do I need to say this?

I have a clannnnnnmn

You're in a clannnnnnmn (clan).
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

dudeguy is in our claaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

(Oh our new battle cry is "You lose. Good day sir!&quot

Like I thought then. I don't know what you think; but I think it's sounds pretty egoistical.

We got about 250 % as many members; but we are not that egoistical.

dudeguy is in our claaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn

Right.
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

sorry i am just ethustiastic that he has joined us

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
468 posts
Nomad

sorry i am just ethustiastic that he has joined us

There's nothing wrong with being a little enthusiastic.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

@JohnGarell
You seem to make the rules for the thread and for your clan, and yet members of your clan claim to have no leader. You appointed yourself to a position of power and your authority goes unchecked.

Also, on page 13 bunniecorps contradicted you when he stated,

It's an Armatar war, you have to attack other players with your Armatar. This is the clan friendly version so you're going to have to join a clan. I recommend John Garell's clan.

He is telling players that they have to join a clan in order to be here. This is a contradiction because on page 1 you stated,

This is a clan friendly version not a version for only clans. Big difference.
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

bunnicorps probably means that to be effective he will have to join a clan, and also john is not unchecked, me and the other runners are his check, and the clan, if they dont like the way they are lead then they will leave, if the clan had no one to guide it then it would be a mess

and he didnt appoint him self, me and him were the first members but i was too busy to lead it at the time, john recruits members answers questions takes suggestions and sorts links, he does a lot of work and i would personally like to take this oppurtunity on behalf of the clan to say thankyou john!

Showing 136-150 of 3654