ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 463182
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Your grammar is almost a almost as bad as TFP's; I find it annoying also.

On the top of page 14 JG stated,

I rule this thread; ask Paarfam if you don't believe me. He say on the first page that new clans should be reported to the thread-runner; me.

On page 1 Paarfam stated,

To form a new clan: ask me on my profile.
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

yes but paarfam has been permabanned, you would know that if you had followed the orders you just quoted, also my grammar is not the problem, it;s just a total lack of it, and if you can't read it well then you have problems

anyways since paarfam has been banned that makes JG the original poster, which means he runs the thread, which is obviously worrying considering he is the runner of the largest caln, however i can assure you he has no interest in being bias, if he does then i will leave, because that would be really boring, it would be too easy, there would be no challenge in it

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
468 posts
Nomad

I mean't that you should join a clan, you don't have to. If you just want to attack players without a clan, I recommend you go to the first Armatar War not this one.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

@sprooschicken
Your clan was originally founded by one who got permabanned? I'm sure that's a good reason to join.

Of course I could read your post. I was just taking on the same dislike of bad grammar as JG. Annoying, isn't it?

I would recommend that JG either regulates the rules of the thread or runs the clan, not both. With the power he has now he can do anything he wants.

@bunniecorps
I know that's what you meant, but it's what you posted that counts.

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
468 posts
Nomad

I know that's what you meant, but it's what you posted that counts.

If you know what I meant, then what's the point of posting?

I would recommend that JG either regulates the rules of the thread or runs the clan, not both.

Why not both? He already has his own clan with members, and he's not biased about rules. He wants the best for this thread and his clan.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

So do I just wait to be attacked?

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
468 posts
Nomad

So do I just wait to be attacked?

Sorry, everyone (including me) is arguing at the moment. You can attack whomever you want, except people on your clan.
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

Your clan was originally founded by one who got permabanned? I'm sure that's a good reason to join.

hhhm, where did I say that palpatine? I said the thread wa founded by paarfam who is now banned, the clan was founded by me, paarfam had nothing to do with it

I would recommend that JG either regulates the rules of the thread or runs the clan, not both. With the power he has now he can do anything he wants.

yeah but he isn't going to is he, he and me and you are interested in having a decent fun game, rules are needed for, John seems like an obvious choice, he isn't going to do whatever he wants, this thread will work best if we all agree on the rules and then regulate them together regardless of clan, if you want you and one other representative of your clan, and a representative from everyother clan can join us in a private chat (when we find one) to agree on the rules
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

@bunniecorps
I had a good idea of what you meant by your post but your wording contradicted with JG and may have confused new members on the rules.

@sprooschicken
I just really hope JG dosen't abuse his power over both the thread, rules, and clan. Paarfam's original plan was to be a completely removed regulator. How it looks now, JG is a favored dictator: he controls the executive branch (makes decisions on both the clan and thread), legislature (he makes the rules for both the thread and clan), and judicial system (he enforces them unchecked by anyone else). I hope he keeps it fair.

I'm sorry if I can't post for a while. Cable internet sucks and keeps cutting out.

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

He is very fair, but as I just said as soon as we find somewhere to chat you can discuss the rules with us, and once we are agreed it will be a team effort enforcing them

GhostSauce
GhostSauce
1,140 posts
Nomad

? im lost can some one brief me?

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

I just really hope JG dosen't abuse his power over both the thread, rules, and clan. Paarfam's original plan was to be a completely removed regulator. How it looks now, JG is a favored dictator: he controls the executive branch (makes decisions on both the clan and thread), legislature (he makes the rules for both the thread and clan), and judicial system (he enforces them unchecked by anyone else). I hope he keeps it fair.

I do exactly what Paarfam said.
From my point of view; I'm a pretty kind runner and ruler. I "ignore" pretty many rule-breaks; be happy for that members of Galaxy clan.
Since I'm First Runner in Sprhydroosa; I can't be fair in the war.
But I'm not making benefits for our clan by changing the rules.

but as I just said as soon as we find somewhere to chat

It is in AGv3.
GhostSauce
GhostSauce
1,140 posts
Nomad

ill just be random

i take off and fly around to check out the situation

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

ok, l walk around looking for a clan, not sprhydroosa, to infect to become part of sprhydroosa's clan.

GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

Hey JohnGarell do we have Hell Hounds, Heaven Hounds, or Dimension Hounds?

Showing 151-165 of 3654