ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491070
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

No you turned a boat into pudding

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

@xNightwish
Oh right sorry. I turn you into pudding then. I hit your brain with a lot of electricity, so technically you shouldn't be moving at all.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I evade your pudding spell and I busted electricity thing . But I go pick up the shield and throw it right at your head

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

I bounce off him and cause him lots of pain and knock into you and cause you a lot off pain aswell. p.s. I'm poison tipped.

~SR

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I block you with my own shield.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

How can a cheetah not dig? It has paws similar to a dog and a cat and both can dig! So a cheetah can dig. And besides I'm already In the forest.

Sd

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

@xNightwish
What do you mean you 'busted electricity thing'? I fried your conductive helmet with lightning which uses the rest of you to ground itself. Anyway, I summon a large circular jello wall around you. I cover the outside of the jello wall in layers of steel. Anything that touches the jello part turns to jello.

@MagicTree
You're not poison tipped. You're just an impossibly durable shield.

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

i add ant poison to magictree's sheild, making it POISON TIPPED!!!

GO SR!!!

~SR

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

[ninja'd again!]
@Koru7
There is no evidence that cheetahs dig. Same as there's no evidence that a knight could fly.

@bicola1
Ok.

GC

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

But them the layers of steel turn into jello cuz you said everything that touched the jello part turns into jello.

But I dig under it and defend myself

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

They're not known to dig. It doesn't mean that they don't. Duh.

SD

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

While emperorpalpatine is posined I set him on fire and takle his body crushing him under me. Then I fly to the fire section.

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

@dair5, hes not poisoned...

~SR

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

I touch the jello and turn to jello. Now I am so irresistible that anybody that comes near me eats me along with the poison which also makes the regurgitate me so I am back.

Oh yeah. I jump in front of EmporerPalpatine. So all that I said above happened.

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

Sorry that I ninja'd you bicola1

~SR

Showing 1486-1500 of 3654