ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491091
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

@dair5, hes not poisoned...

Awwww. oh well I do the same stuff anyways.
bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

Ahh, so @dair5, i take that back, he is poisoned...

i bite dair5 on the leg, and while he is destracted, yell, NOW MAGICTREE!

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I fly away to the fire place on the map.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I put a axe in your back from behind dair5

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

I fling myself at him like a frisbee and hit him 7,453,195 times. A New Record!

~SR

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

If its at me I evade and block

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Ok, but a dragon's scales are like armor so it's not very deep. More like a flesh wound. I'm now at the fire place and heading to the safe zone.

I fling myself at him like a frisbee and hit him 7,453,195 times. A New Record!

~SR

7,000,000 times??? I think that's a little over the top...
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

They're not known to dig. It doesn't mean that they don't. Duh.

And medieval knights weren't known to fly. It dosen't mean they didn't. Duh.

[quote]I touch the jello and turn to jello. Now I am so irresistible that anybody that comes near me eats me along with the poison which also makes the regurgitate me so I am back.
Oh yeah. I jump in front of EmporerPalpatine. So all that I said above happened.[quote]
I don't like jello (I just like turning stuff into it, because it's all jiggly) so I find you completely resistable. You're still a jello shield laying on the ground. I'm not poisoned because I resisted. dair5 is poisoned due to the ant bite.

@MagicTree
You can't fling yourself, you need to wait for someone else to do something with you.

I go to a safe zone for a little while (I'll be playing some other forum games for a few minutes)

GC
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

[quote fix!]

They're not known to dig. It doesn't mean that they don't. Duh.

And medieval knights weren't known to fly. It dosen't mean they didn't. Duh.

I touch the jello and turn to jello. Now I am so irresistible that anybody that comes near me eats me along with the poison which also makes the regurgitate me so I am back.
Oh yeah. I jump in front of EmporerPalpatine. So all that I said above happened.

I don't like jello (I just like turning stuff into it, because it's all jiggly) so I find you completely resistable. You're still a jello shield laying on the ground. I'm not poisoned because I resisted. dair5 is poisoned due to the ant bite.
@MagicTree
You can't fling yourself, you need to wait for someone else to do something with you.
I go to a safe zone for a little while (I'll be playing some other forum games for a few minutes)
GC
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

My argument is realistic though. Discussion over.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Also the ant bite would have to break skin, and I'm covered in scales. And if it did I landed in the fire place then the safe zone. So if he posined me i'll heal.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I flee to save zone. Bye

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I run up and scratch nightwishes face causing huge Pain.

SD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I warp myself (and snowguy which I'm holding) from the safe zone to camp (because I'll be off for the rest of today).

GC

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ok what is going on? I'm gone for a few hours and there's pudding and jello shields and flying knights and ant poison! What is going on!?!?! Well I think there r 4 in sr hear. So yeah I go and take my team back to camp to regroup

Showing 1501-1515 of 3654