ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491015
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Btw how can a cheeta dodge fire...
Nvm I summon a 2 knights to help me.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I attack both the knights and bash both the heads together. I disarm both the knights and attack them and kill them. While I do this koru attacks nightwish
SD

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

They slash you while I shoot lightning trough Koru.

But I go offline so fast-travel to safe zone.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I keep dodging all your attacks. and then rip off your beard before you shoot lightning at me.

SD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

1st of all, are you too chicken to come out and fight EpmerorP?

No. I just knew I wouldn't have time to post for many hours and wasn't sure if I would get back to it today at all. I still won't be able to for the rest of the day. I didn't want to be attacked a few dozen times while offline without a way to defend myself. That would be foolish.

2ndly, i don't think that it's fair to stay in camp all day, and do nothing. nor is it fun because there is no one to fight.

There are 5 dozen members of SD chilling at their camp. They stay there for weeks and some have never even posted so they're at camp by default. Without camps, I'd be able to pick 20 names on that list and attack them without resistance all in one post. Camps are similar to safe zones but safe zones mean you'll be out short-term like less than an hour or two, camp is for longer.

3rd, how come no one dies?

If you can devise a way for the person to 'die' where they can't escape, they can respawn with a different armatar.

Anyway, again I'm still at camp. I'll likely attack sometime tomorrow.

GC
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

If you can devise a way for the person to 'die' where they can't escape, they can respawn with a different armatar.

Would you have to change your armatar? Or could you just wait a few days to post?
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@daleks

you have to change your armatar. there's another AW were you just wait 3 pages to post again.

SD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

JG might change the rule to waiting, but for now you need to switch.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ok if the people r inscribe then it's common sense not to attack they. Some how there still gona live. I have killed just about everyone here at least once but ur all still here! And u posted those other ones attacking us for staying in camp so u have the time for that. It's not hard to attack people in a retarded way.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

**** it! If people r un active
That's what I ment
SD

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Guys i wasnt near the pond when you attacked me. and i fire a berage of arows at GC and SD.

~SR

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

and the i bless tham with magic darkness.

~SR

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

My pack attacks bicola and maul him.then run away to the forest with the meat.

SD

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Guys i wasnt near the pond when you attacked me. and i fire a berage of arows at GC and SD.

You said that you were at the pond when I breathed fire at you and that's why you didn't die.
bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

i revive myself, and then burn you with my fireball!

Showing 1606-1620 of 3654