ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491003
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Godand, you have no bow, i stole it from you without you noticing so all you got is arrows.

SD

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

ok, could you please use your REAL powers, Koru7?

cheetahs cannot do that. you need to be a person to steal. please be realistic.

~SRC

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

how come no one dies?

Well the rule is that there is no killing but I just died from the missile. When you die if you change your armatar you come back to life so when I was killed by the missile I changed to a different dragon and now i am alive and in my camp.
GC
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

bicola

are you sure i'm the one that needs to use my real powers? you are a scholar, you can't use magic, all you can do is read and cite facts that doesn't help in the war.

i on the other hand am super fast, i can steal things because i use my teeth to grab them. duh.

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

One of my ice-dragons dropped three ice-bombs at your camp, so the reason that you stay there is because you can't move.

Wait I thought we established a rule that makes it so you can't get to your enemies camp???
GC
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

i on the other hand am super fast

Ok we get it but did you not see Emps link?
wiki
says you are 75mph at short bursts of speed.
GC
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

yes there's a rule on that we can't find each others camps. so the ice bomb didn't happen. it's all make believe so can't we realistically bend our armatars rules?

SD

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

Koru, i once saw a thread where JohnGarrel explain the different armatars that could do magic, and that was one of them.

~SRC

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

No I know I can't shoot missiles but before I turned into a tiger I made a missle site at SD so I used that to shoot u. Ad I have plenty of missiles in the armory I made too
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

how? is it just a button you press? otherwise you would have a really hard time with the controls.

SD

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I made a missle site at SD so I used that to shoot u.

OK, you have missiles. The second they get into the wind zone I blow a huge gust of wind and they come flying back at your site.

GC
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

@ JG is the McDonalds a safe as well? Cuz what if (hypothetically ) I was eating my bigmac and I was attacked from behind? That wouldn't be fair.
I now fly over to the wind zone to help daleks
GC

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yes it's just a button. I shoot down daleks and shoot the missiles coming back. Then I press another button and the missle site goes away for now.

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

I sneak up behind you and poison you with my fangs.

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

ok, I'm on bicolas team, and umm, I'm confused on what to do here...

Showing 1636-1650 of 3654