ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490998
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

ok, I'm on bicolas team, and umm, I'm confused on what to do here...

Their are no teams they are clans and it is basically a war with your armatar being you in the war and you can only do things that your armatar does. So like I'm a dragon so I can fly and breathe fire and such
GC
Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

er, clan, aren't they pretty much the same thing?

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

yes!!!

oh yea im a angry bear!

oh yeah, and rune, if you wanna play, that's fine, but put ~SRC under every post. lets other people know that you are in my clan.

i attack calvinkidd137 by using a slash bear attack, and then scaring him:

ROOOOAAAARRRR!!!!

eep,eep! goes the dragon, as he cowardly flies away.

~SRC

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

er, clan, aren't they pretty much the same thing?

Yea they are but they are called Clans not teams. So do you understand?
GC
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

i attack calvinkidd137 by using a slash bear attack, and then scaring him:

ROOOOAAAARRRR!!!!

eep,eep! goes the dragon, as he cowardly flies away.
ok it is on! You try to attack me but I burn you to a crisp before you get near enough. I then use my powerful jaws and eat you. This gives me strength so I can fly into the atmosphere throw you up and then you fall and burn to nothing in the atmosphere. And btw calling me a coward wasn't very smart.
GC
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I turn and godandd crashes into a wall. Then I bite him in half.
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

i pin runescape down with my claws so he can suffocate and suffer a painful death under my claws.

SD

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

ok it is on! You try to attack me but I burn you to a crisp before you get near enough. I then use my powerful jaws and eat you. This gives me strength so I can fly into the atmosphere throw you up and then you fall and burn to nothing in the atmosphere. And btw calling me a coward wasn't very smart.
GC

uh... i recall from the 1st page and the rules to this game that you can only ATTACK or DODGE.

you can attack, but only AFTER i attacked you.

and clearly that wasn't a dodge.

ok, so i claw you and you try to eat me, but I'm so dang heavy that you cant lift me up and bur me. i accept that i am dead, like no one else in this forum, and i revive in 1 page... right?
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

no you have to choose a different armatar and come back as the new armatar you have chosen and then attack with that one. if you want to keep your armatar, you can play in the sixth sense armatar war.

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

i accept that i am dead, like no one else in this forum

I have died a few times as well so has many others. You just haven't been around long enough. I know fly to my camp to recover my strength.
GC
bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

yea, but people should die more often, and there should be a 3 page wait or something...

~SRC

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

That's cruel. People should not die more often! That's sick what kind if person r u!?!??!?!?!?!?

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

you know what i mean.

~SRC

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

. I shoot down daleks

How????