ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490948
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

@CalvinKidd137
You forgot to put the ] after .../page/187. It should end with .../187][/url]

GC [safe]

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Oh thats It. Thanks Emp

GC (Safe)

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

i put a virus that spreads fast and turns the sick person with the virus into a zombie.(like the t-virus)in 1 hour all animals in the forest are zombies then in 1 day all animals in the world are zombies.(excludes people's armatars.includes all summoned animals. you cannot tame the zombies)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I kill the first person u infected with fire so it did not spreed
SD camp

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Thanks Calvin. I saw it.

~My answer~

You can build a castle if you want to, but you can only have the archers you have Armatars for.

You forgot to put the ] after .../page/187. It should end with .../187][/url]

No, you need to put something between the link and [/url]. The end should be like this .../187]page 187[/url]

I freeze the viruses so they all die. But not the animals.

SD [battlefield]
Eragonsdragon
Eragonsdragon
56 posts
Nomad

I pick JohnGarell up and toss him on my back and fly towards wwedfan1 and tortch him with my hottest flame breath (white flame) after I have had my fun makeing wwedfan1 crispy like chared Bacon I step on his head Killing him, them I let John off my back to do what ever he wants to the corps.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yippy! Ok know we get castles and that were I am right now
SD (castle)

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Ok I fly to pickpockets castle and burn down the door. Since no one else is there no one can save him so I melt him and then I take his corpse and drop it in his castles moat.
GC (Pickpockets castle)

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

I wait at the safe zone.

~GC [safe]

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

The doors r metal not wood so ur still out side. U r try to melt the metal but u get hit with my canapult. Then I put a chain around ur neck and tie it at the bottom of the moat so u drown and die. Then I go and sit in the king chair
SD castle

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

before earagonsdragon burns me i summon up a force feild that is only big enough for me.then i summon a quick couple troops to distract earagon while i dig in the dirt to the mountin part.
GC (mountin)

zizo90
zizo90
244 posts
Jester

Sorry guys i will not play now Iamm so busy and i cannot open until 17/8/2011 sorry cya guys soon

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

u get hit with my canapult.

Um no. JG sed you can Only have archers if you have the armature for it. Same with catapults. You are dead because I melted your door, flew in and killed you.
GC (castle)
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I run to pickpocket's castle, i then run around calvin to make him dizzy, then jump to him and tear his wings with my claws and teeth.

SD(castle)

P.S. sorry i hadn't posted in a while. everybody was in a safe zone or something. and i was in the pool a lot

watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

i shoot koru7

p.s. i was busy i had work and was on vacation

gc

Showing 1801-1815 of 3654