ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491011
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

it's not showing on my screen so here it is one last time:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/glenda/165897920/

and if it doesn't show again here's a link:

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

*munch munch munch*

Wazat? I'm supposed to be dead? Odd. I thought my spectator's fee covered that. *takes out list* ....yadi yadi yada ah, here we go. I wasn't harmed after all. You gotta love being a spectator. As for they who stole my gun, Denizen Of The House magic decreed it come back to me. Sorry!
Now, which of you should I attempt to pwn first? *Sends roots after TDOG422, then makes a big wall of oaks*
That should do it.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Or so u think! Ur plants instantly combust into nothing by my awesome powers! Then make lightning strike u and u split like a tree!
SS

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

OWWIE! WHY! *straightens up and disappears*

"what the..."

Pop's up behind pickpocket and shoves a handful of Activated Soil underneath his shirt, then disappears again*

the activated soil has a seed in it that has just started growing. It'll only take ten seconds to finish growing. It is designed to trap you and hold you. Unfortunately for you, the plant loves fire and magic, and will only grow faster if you resist. bye!

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I LOVE plants. And so does my magic weed. Which over takes your plant that has trapped pickpocket. Your plant dies. Then I snap my fingers and the weed releases him.

SD (battlefield)

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Looks like I'll have to resort to less... conventional, means. *opens robes up and starts feeling around for something.
......hmmm, this? no..........................aha here it is! there it is not......................can't remember where I put it...... oh, right, there it is

*takes out a small, leather-cased bottle, with which he sprinkles a bit of the contents on the ground*

Couldn't be stuffed with good magic. So I got this. *makes a gesture, and black trunks surround everyone.

There we go!

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I sink the trunks into the ground. i may not be able to attack you oh leader, but i can protect my friends.

SD

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Hmmmm, aye, but I made no truce towards you, so...
*shoots two roots straight through Koru7's chest.*
Rot, traitor.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I protect myself by sinking. I then shoot crystals through you. and then trap you in a crystal sphere in midair where your plants can't go through. I then bounce you up and down so you are shaken around making you dizzy and bruised!

SD forever!!!!!!!!

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Ouch, ooooooh........

I'm just going to... "PO"

*disappears again, and reappears right in front of Koru7, albeit, from another dimension, thus no one can hurt masterforger unless they find the exact dimension he's in (somewhere in the Upper House)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I go through all the dimensions and get u and pull u into our demmention and then chain u to a metal pole high above the ground. Then I make a firing squad appear and they all shoot u.
SD

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Cough cough.

Takes out popcorn

Munch munch munch

While I'm gone, these guys will fight you:
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR79ZkMFiZOoFyzfjxFDu2iTCxfQzS-Uz0U15fIN1JeTjlQZdgsgA

Good luck!

Munch munch

the men start appearing on the battlefield.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

*dies on the post*

Last words: I'm gone, for now. remember, have fun!

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

So did I get enough votes JG?
GC (safe)

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

While I'm gone, these guys will fight you:

No. Only Armatars battle.