ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490981
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

we are now allies.
I flip daleks over with my tail and hope pickpocket didn't get squashed. Nope, he's still alive. good.
while daleks tries to get up, i gouge holes in his chest.
then i set BFK on fire for good measure.
*its fun being a dragon *
SD

Naitsirk
Naitsirk
12 posts
Nomad

i will help daleks i will curse endlessrampage to be a animal like frog and daleks stab endlessrampage and its dies

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

What? I re appear and light naitsirk on fire. I'm gonna change meh armatar soon I think. It's good being a wizard when there r lots of enemies, not so much fun when their r 2...

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ok I'm a snake now so I just...... Do what snakes do

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i set more people on fire and go back to my small treehouse thing.
SD

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

i will help daleks i will curse endlessrampage to be a animal like frog and daleks stab endlessrampage and its dies

I'm pretty sure you can't post what other people do. So, I hop away into the forest.
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I change into a Master Warrior and I cut off pickpockets head.
GC

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Well I ****ing explod in ur face!!! My head flys at you and my teath stab your leg. The rest of my body is still moving(this is legit, u chop of a snakes head the body with still move around for hours) and it spills blood all over the place and atracts a pack of wolves who attack you. My tail starts rattlig and a mariachi band comes and starts playing their music while you are attacked by wolves. All because you chopped my head off.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I step on pickpocket's body. Crushing him and killing him.

MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
105 posts
Nomad

Just looking on the war....Glad everything looks in place sad I left..but glad GC is kickin but!!!!! xD

~Retired GC~

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I kick daleks.

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I'm a dark wizard for Halloween now!!
I shove a zombie virus up daleks's nose and he turns to a zombie Dino! Then he slowly spread it to the rest of his team and they all die.
SD

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

shove a zombie virus up daleks's nose and he turns to a zombie Dino! Then he slowly spread it to the rest of his team and they all die.

But now we are undead.

And the virus would spread to your team to.

I kick Koru because he kicked me.

GC
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Well I kick u then
SD

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Pickpocket, since your a mage, can you turn me back to normal since I can't do much as a frog? :/

Showing 2731-2745 of 3654