ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490971
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

Oh and I'm part of the Galaxy Clan just forgot lol..

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

after he falls, i stomp on his body cracking his bones.

SD

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i leave the treehouse and set all people on fire, except for the people that can't be onfire, and except fro SD.
and all the people who can't be on fire, i bite their heads off.

SD {everywhere]

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ah but I come to da rescue!! I get a knife and through it at you and it hits you in the back. Then i put you to sleep. Then I crawl down storm walkers throat and fix the air pipe problem and then I jump out before she breathes fire
SD

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i then set bigfatkittys dead body on fire to ensure its deadness.
SD

Naitsirk
Naitsirk
12 posts
Nomad

I will back with the fire dragon and i will burn the skin of Koru7 by using breath of fire and lmulti fireball and i will give daleks a fire shield to not heat by Tdog

GC (GALAXY GHOST)

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

okay i die from the fire. i then come back as a warrior king. since i'm a king, can i command soldiers? if yes i send soldiers out to throw their swords to stab naitsirk. if not, i run up to him and slice off his head.

SD

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

It's to bad propaganda works! I hand your soldiers propaganda turning them against you and they slice you to death their own swords. Then I drink from the holy grail...
GC

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

too bad that i am way better then my soldiers in everything they do because i'm a king like Alexander the Great!

SD (history is a good thing to learn)

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I come back repaired and use my two swords to outmatch Koru.

GC

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i set more people on fire and burn daleks' bones into ashes, after much burning.
then i bite ssssnakes head off.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

You only have one sword daleks. when did you get another? anyways I slash you skull off so you have to go searching for it like a cliche haha!

SD

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

I come to your cave. And I slice you into bits of elf.

you must be new because in an earlier post i said it can only be seen, entered, or any other contact by SD. so... ya i guess you didn't. haha!

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

i bite ssssnakes head off.

I drank from the Holy Grail so I can regrow limbs and never die :P
Since you ate my head I grew inside of you making you explode.
I then talk to Santa (which we are like best friends and teleports the Elf out of his cave to work at his factory with hazardous chemicals forever!!
Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

Did I mention I'm GC? I keep forgetting to do that lol..

Showing 2761-2775 of 3654