ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490961
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I attack you, in undead form, by ramming you with my horns. Then I use your body as a shield.

GC

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I wrap my trunk around endlessrampage to save him. I let him ride on me and shoot arrows at his disposal.

SD

Naitsirk
Naitsirk
12 posts
Nomad

i will call all the family wolf and ill bite KoRu7 the neck is of koru bleeding and i will crash his head

GC (GALAXY Ghost)

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I wrap my trunk around endlessrampage to save him. I let him ride on me and shoot arrows at his disposal.

Sorry, I was attacking pickpocket. Probably should have said that.

GC
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

that's okay. and naitsirk, your bite's don't affect me because my skins is too tough and hard. so i stomp on your head and throw your wolf family every where. and i then let pickpocket and endless rampage to ride on me and shoot spells and arrows at their disposal. I run around and dodge attacks.

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yay! I chane daleks from zombie Dino to pretty pinky fairy Dino. He now is all pink with rainbows on him =P

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

YAY!!! GC IS BACK ON!!! and so am i. ok i shoot daleks in the mouth cause its vonerable like in the picture

SD (finally GC is back so i can come back to SD) [battlefield]

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I turn on Skrillex-F***ing Die and start to fall asleep in my awesome tree house.

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

dude I'm listening to skrillex rite now! ****ing die 2 (cooper remix)

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

i go to my cave and play skrillex really loud but GC still can't see it cause its mine from SD! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :0

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

im surprised now one was come to my cave. like ever

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

im surprised now one was come to my cave. like ever

I come to your cave. And I slice you into bits of elf.

GC
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

The Loner is back. I step on Daleks, crushing his bones.
You know, they should call this "GOD-MODDING WARS!" INstead of Armatar Wars. I guess it's for people to get the god-modding outta their system.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I step on Daleks, crushing his bones.

What bones did you break? Neck, Spine?
Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

A new person iss in town. Hiss name iss Ssssnnaakke he grabs crazy ape by his nose and shows him a picture of Jessica Parker and he falls to his doom XD

Showing 2746-2760 of 3654