ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491088
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Still don't remember it.

Anyway I come out of the fire. Sadly it has weakened me a lot and I am hot.

I run to John's ice castle because it is still there. Now I am not hot anymore. I also use his castle for protection.

GC

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

who still uses the map?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

No one. The old empire of the armatar war has fallen. The maps, the rules and the players. It was once great and fun and now it's like a nuke was droped that killed everything fun about this game

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i survive, so i melt johns ice palace and set daleks on fire again. (bye, palace)
SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

i survive, so i melt johns ice palace and set daleks on fire again. (bye, palace)

You don't know Johns Ice fortress. It is made of sustainable ice that is so cold it makes freezing point look hot. When you got close enough to it your blood froze so no this didn't happen. Daleks is a polar bear so he is used to that kind of temp.
GC (dark wizard) safe
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

well the map didn't have every thing like castles and dragon caves and stuff like that. but i dont think that aw-cfv is at the bottom, just not as awesome as it uses to be.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

fine. but its not that cold in whichever pole polar bears live at, so he still gets "uncomfortably hot" then. so i set myself on fire to warm up.
hey its not like i'm not fireproof!
SD

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

whichever pole polar bears live

Polar Bears live in the North Pole.

I might be slightly warm but not much. It has to be below freezing to keep the ice from melting.

GC
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

out of boredom i cause the wind to pick up the leaves and then make them swarm people.

SD

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

out of boredom i cause the wind to pick up the leaves and then make them swarm people.

The leaves hit me but don't hurt me.

I tackle Koru for fun.

Where is everyone?

GC
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I really don't know, i guess they are busy playing modern warfare 3 or they have school work.

I spin around you and jump on your back. I now ride on you like lyra belaquea.

SD

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I smash you wit a friggin' huge earth ball!!

they are busy playing modern warfare 3

This :P
~IWA~
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

oh sorry guys i was busy playing mw3 like koru said. hmm i thought i said to everyone i would be on much...oh well
i take a m4a1 and get sleight of hand and hardline and marksman and i go out rushing down the middle and...
oh wait...
wrong game....
im an owl so i uh fly sillently and land on crazyapes back and sink my tallons into him and hurl and drop an owl pellet on his head. then i fly away
sd

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

alright, well i get a gold bar and put it in a pool of water. then i get rained on by some diamond and goooo...oh ya-this is the armatar war...ummm...i guess ill go and...eat...pickpocket's...talons...off... ya...

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I summon a hail storm onto that owlybird! DAHHHH muthah effah! DAAAAHHHHH!!! Sorry, I speak Orcish.

~IWA~

Showing 3061-3075 of 3654