ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491114
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

he says that his body was too big to fit in your mouth. but i'm guessing you chew and tear him apart first. then eat him.

SD (safe)

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

yes, thank you for pointing that out.
SD

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

^^o yeah! i also end up back in safe.
SD (safe) dragon

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

I go back to McDonald's. Since I have a new armatar nobody there knows that I killed all the workers before. My huge army of ants raid the restaurant and steal all the food. We keep bringing food back to the ant hills until we can't stuff the caves anymore.

DA(Ant)Ant Hill

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

didn't i eat daleks?

You had not eaten me. You had swallowed me. Now you have eaten me. Guess I will change my armatar.
GC{Died}
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

I eat all of the food we got to become bigger and stronger. We begin to make more anthills inside of GC camp.
DA(Ant)GC Camp

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I go to GC camp and light all the anthills on fire. I destroy GC camp by burning it all and then I see endlessrampage and blast him with fire of such extreme heat it kills him. Then I go to the JG's ice fortress and continually blast it with giant fireballs.
GC (Fire master) JG's fortress.

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

The anthills are made out of dirt so they're not flammable. Also there's an entire army of ants so you have no idea which one is me. Congratulations, you just burned down your own camp with no profit.
We go down into the caves beneath the hills and block off all entrances/exits with rocks.
DA(Ant)Anthill caves

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Then I go to the JG's ice fortress and continually blast it with giant fireballs.

Stop attacking JG fortress. I am now an ice master. I repair the fortress and step inside.

GC{JG fortress}
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Okay, just got word from JG, I am from the fire family!! yay!! I start..... swinging fireballs at JG's fortress with my spear.

SD ( dodging any attack from daleks at JG's fortress)

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

While CalvinKidd is gone me and my army stuff ourselves with McDonald's to become more powerful. I send scouts to every area on the map.

DA(Ant)Anthill caves

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Ok I fix the GC camp and then I create a giant wall of obsidian to protect the Fortress. I then go to Mcdonalds and eat.
GC (Dark wizard) Micky D's

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

I then go to Mcdonalds and eat.

Too late. I stole all the food already! (Muahahahaha!)

My army comes out of the caves and increases the size of our hills. We also reproduce to create an even bigger army. Me and a bunch of other ants go to my old tree and star hollowing it out.
DA(Ant)Hollowing Tree
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I go over to bee hives and take them over making them my slaves. Then I put some honey out as bait and get the bees ready to attack your army. I also sniff out the area so that in case any ants are near I can run away.

SD

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Umm...SD and DA have an alliance if you don't remember.

We finish hollowing out my tree. Now we start using wood to make floors. We now have a base of operations! Since there are no enemies at GC camp we collect our food and some dirt to bring to the tree. We make more anthills around the perimeter of the tree.
DA(Ant)BOO(Base Of Operations)Tree

Showing 3151-3165 of 3654