ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491122
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I spray a giant can of DEET on endlessrampage73's army. Then I join daleks in the ice fort.

GC [ice fort][3-eyed mage]

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

@EmperorPalpatine
We're in the tree so you can't find us.

We go up to the weapons from the top of the tree(You remember them, right?)and make them small enough to carry on our backs. Then we take them inside the tree.
DA(Ant)Tree

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I feed the ants that survived fish and honey. When they reproduce the nxt generation will be DEET resistant.

SD

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

@dair5
EmperorPalpatine said he sprayed my army. When I sent my ants to help you they weren't really in my army anymore. So he sprayed the army that's in the BOO Tree, but he doesn't know where it is. The point is that no ants were sprayed and all 200 of your ants are alive. But they still thank you for the fish and honey.
DA(Ant)Tree

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I create a Snow coat that keeps me warm down to -30F and I go into Daleks fort.
GC (Daleks Fort) Dark Wizard

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I turn the bears into walking man bears. I give them suits of armor using the same heat material that is in Koru7. I then do the same for the ants and I make them fire ants. Then I have the ants go in stealthy first. They climb up to the celling and drop down on you guys bitting you with immense heat. I storm the castle with the 10 fire bears and the koru7 in my hand to fight the already weakened Daleks.
(the fire bears attack Calvin and Emp while I fight Daleks with the fire flag known as koru7.) We overrun you and take the castle back.

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Um no because the fortress is at a temperature that would freeze the bears blood and the ants would freeze because the ice would take the fire from them. So the above (Dairs attack) didnt happen.
GC (Daleks ice fort) dark Wizard

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

My army and I go to the army(Which is right next to JG Ice Fortress if you read the map)to read books and get S-M-R-T!
DA(Ant)Library

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

(Sorry for the DP)I meant to say to the library.
We also steal books to bring back to the tree. Then we go to GC camp and tear everything down.
DA(Ant)GC camp

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

My armatar got screwed so now I'm this blue shield thing. So since its magic looking, i get powers of defense. That makes sense. So I go and make a force feild around SD camp
SD (messed up shield) camp

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

So since its magic looking, i get powers of defense. That makes sense. So I go and make a force feild around SD camp

JG says it's no different than any other basic shield.

@EmperorPalpatine
We're in the tree so you can't find us.

You said you sent about 200 to dair5 on the battlefield. You're still alive in the tree with whatever's left, but the wave you sent is dead or mostly dead.

I work on reinforcing the walls of the fort and stuff.

GC [Ice fort] [3-eyed mage]
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I help Emp. reinforce the fort by creating undead superstrong zombies and undead skeletons with machine guns to stand guard around the fort and protect us from anyone.
GC (Dark Wizard) Fort

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ugh fine then I lay on the floor and do nothing
SD shield (camp floor)

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Wait what? I said I put heat armor on them. So why wouldn't they survive?

SD

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

With no opposition we easily take down the camp. We go back to the tree and read a lot of stolen books to become more smrt. We then take pickpocket and take him to the tree and try to break the pointy parts of him off to make weapons. Then we leave him outside to protect us from invaders.
DA(Ant)Tree

Showing 3181-3195 of 3654