ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491121
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Umm...SD and DA have an alliance if you don't remember.

oh. Nevermind then... I guess I just rule over the bees. Eating honey and having them protect me everywhere I go.
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

I eat more McDonald's with my army. I go to sleep in the tree.
DA(Ant)BOO Tree

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Okay, just got word from JG, I am from the fire family!! yay!! I start..... swinging fireballs at JG's fortress with my spear.

Remember that fire does not really hurt JG's fortress.
GC{JG's fortress}
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

wow i stand corrected. people do god mode. i should make a new clan: 'this game is s***'

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

wow i stand corrected. people do god mode. i should make a new clan: 'this game is s***'

I have not god moded at all. There are still ways to kill JG(now my) ice fortress.
GC{Fortress}
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Um, what just happened? Did you take over JG's fortress. And if you did, is it possible that I can take it back without magic?

SD

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Um, what just happened? Did you take over JG's fortress. And if you did, is it possible that I can take it back without magic?

Yes I took over his fortress. Yes you can try and take it back(it will not be easy). I would have lots of people attack at once if I were you.
GC{Fortress}
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

OKAY! First I make my bees make more nests, make babies, and build up our army. Army of 100,000 bees so far.

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

okay, TDOG, who are you referring to? and dair5 you can't really control bees... you could have a family of bears? although they don't really travel in packs.

SD

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

I have a huge army of ants. Although we probably can't survive something as cold as JG Ice Fortress. If I take some time to make a plan I might find a way.
I go to a quiet area of the BOO Tree and make a plan.
DA(Ant)BOO Tree

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Oh okay. Then I get a family of bears. And we... beat up some cats. Then we kill fish and pile many fish in front of the ice fortress. But we coat each fish in honey. We then go off to find more bear familys that we will invite to join us. And if they don't we'll beat them up and force them to.

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

okay turns out i'm an inanimate object. a flag. so dair5, could you carry me around and swing me at people? JG said that i'm kinda like a heat source.

SD

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Okay. First I turn my family of 4 into a group of 8. And bully 2 more into joining us. Thats a gang of 10. Together we use koru7 to make fire and we are now 10 bears with fire sticks in our mouths.

SD

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Then we kill fish and pile many fish in front of the ice fortress.

I cover the fish in a layer of ice so the smell of the honey does not escape. I look forward to the battle and hope I get some backup.
GC{Fortress}
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

I kinda want JG fortress. I send about 200 ants to assist dair5.
I think I'm starting to come up with a plan now.
DA(Ant)Strategizing in BOO Tree

Showing 3166-3180 of 3654