ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491179
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

I launch myself up from the water and slap my tail into Ghostofelements's face. I got back into the water where his fire can't harm me.

Ghostofelements
Ghostofelements
99 posts
Nomad

Then I fire onto the water till it boils, boiling shock457 too
GC

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

Shock is a very smart creature. He summons Aqua Man to the rescue, and destroys Ghostofelements.

Ghostofelements
Ghostofelements
99 posts
Nomad

Well I'm not fire or made of fire. So I hit aqua man with my head and stomp on him. Now that aqua man is dead, I fire in your eyes.
GC

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I turn all the bunnies into chocolate and then I see the fire being shot at Shock and I create a wall in front of him, protecting him from it. Then I summon a bunch of bats and have them all fly around Ghosts heads, stopping him from being able to see past them.
GC (Dark Sorcerer)

Ghostofelements
Ghostofelements
99 posts
Nomad

Why do you do so? We're in the same clan
GC

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

I turn all the bunnies into chocolate

WHY? We're in the same clan.
~GC
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

WHY? We're in the same clan.

I was talking about the bunnies that pickpocket sent at me. Sorry I should have specified.
Why do you do so? We're in the same clan

Oh sorry. My bad. Yesterday was just a bad day for me.

I tell all the bats to leave Ghost and send them to pickpocket and make them all bite him, giving him rabies.
GC
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I claw and bite all the bats so they die, and then run like a blur to claw your eyes out, dodging every obstacle that comes my way.

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I retreat back and use magic potions to heal my eyes.
GC (Dark Sorcerer)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I'm bones. Bones don't get rabbies.
I chase Calvin kid, head but him and kick him in his magic balls. Then I round house kick him to the ground. Then I grab the bunny and stuff it down Calvin's throught.
SD

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

I am a warrior? Fighting skeleton armies?

Waldorf
Waldorf
726 posts
Archduke

So what am I? Shadow-Ice high mage or something like this?
yeah, I freeze'em and then open a dark portal to fallen gods' land and send'em there to have fun with those fallen gods! xD

zizo90
zizo90
244 posts
Jester

Hey guys im back Sorry i was so busy in My school :/ im back today!
Lets Start the War!

zizo90
zizo90
244 posts
Jester

I fly up to try to find CalvinKidd And get down to punish him by my claws until he be scratched until blood

Showing 3466-3480 of 3654