ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491177
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

I fire an exploding arrow into pickpocket's eye socket

~GC

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

That's not a Dark Magician, that's a Magic Puppeteer. So I guess you can make puppets to fight for you

No you're wrong (no offense) Pickpocket is correct.

@Dark troop and santi please put what tribe you are in at the end of your post. Likewise
GC
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

It explodes but I'm unhurt as I simple absorbed the fire.
I smack you in the face with my chain whip.
SD

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

Yay people are posting on this again. ok time to do work. i will summon a group of skeletons to do my bidding. after i make some skeletons i charge twords pickpocket with a sword that glows blue and may grow.
GC

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I make a wall of fire infront of me to protect myself
SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Oh no you didn't!
I get my motor cycle and put my head near the flames, re lighting it. Then I simply ride away.
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I throw a tornado at BFK (nice to see you by the way) and blast you in the air, spinning you so you lose the cake.

sD

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

I send an arrow with a rope tied to it through said cake. I then pull in the rope, give half the cake to bigfatkitty, and eat the other half.

GC

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Bigfatkitty is in a tornado, he can't have cake. I create a hurricane picking you up, tossing you around breaking your limbs.

sD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Koru, Y u steelin all te fun?

SD

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

As pickpocket's distracted I slash off his head.
~GC

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I create a black hole and suck up all of Koru's Tornadosa, and then I create a piano above him and drop it on him. Then I take pickpockets headless body and break his back, paralyzing him.
GC (Dark Sorcerer)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I is a monkey. I throw pooppy at Calvin kid. Then I bite of darktrooper noes.
SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I wipe the poop off my face and light it on fire. Then I launch it at pickpocket.
GC (Dark Sorcerer)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I climb up and around bigfatkitty and dodge the fire and it hits bigfatkitty kitty. Then I run into the forest and hide.
SD

Showing 3436-3450 of 3654