ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491176
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I kick up a wind storm for pickpocket to ride on escaping the flood. i kick wind slices into bfk's face.

SD

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

I am now an extremely venomous cobra. I bite your throat and poison you.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I create a shield in front of BFKs face, protecting him from Korus attack. Then I throw a grenade at pickpocket and Koru.
GC (Dark Sorcerer)

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I deflect the grenade with a twister, throwing it back at you, and tactical fish i'm all the way in the air.

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

It....still.....lives

I head butt Calvin into a wall. Then I round house kick him.
SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I throw the wall I crashed into at pickpockets limp body. I take a twister, and us it to suck up the wall and then turn it into a giant brick. then I drop the brick on Koru. then I disassemble the grenade.
GC (Dark Sorcerer)

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I fly out from under the brick, making the ground quake as it hits the ground, making calvinkidd fall over, then I create a twister to suck out the air around him, causing him to pass out.

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I come too and crawl into a cave. to rest and get my breath back.
GC (Dark Sorcerer)

Ghostofelements
Ghostofelements
99 posts
Nomad

I set Koru on fire, avoiding his twister
GC

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

I lead an army of bunnies to the battlefield, they all pick up various pieces of pickpocket (whilst avoiding said spiky helmet), and scatter into hundreds of directions.
GC

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Then I use my powers, now that I'm better, to freeze the little pieces of pickpocket so they can not come back together. I then drop an anvil on the fiery Koru.
GC (Dark Sorcerer)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

How dare you abuse me while I didnt know we were still playing.
Im so hot that I melt the ice and re join myself. I place my helmet on my head. I grab a bunny and throw it at the anvil hard enough that it pushes the anvil away from Koru. I then grab ghosts head and tie it around the others. He is all knotted up now. Then I throw more bunnies and Calvin.
SD

Ghostofelements
Ghostofelements
99 posts
Nomad

Then I untie my heads, burn your helmet and when there's not fire anymore, I stomp on it

Ghostofelements
Ghostofelements
99 posts
Nomad

Sorry I forgot GC

Ghostofelements
Ghostofelements
99 posts
Nomad

Sorry I forgot GC

Showing 3451-3465 of 3654