ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490844
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

GC

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I still have snowguy for a shield so I use him to block your minions attacks.

He's not sustainable enough. BTW, he's just one and we're... uncountable.

Regenerating your wall will cost you lots of energy.

No, the water and ice are only controlled by me. All water on the ground on the whole battle-field surrounds the wall and make it bigger harder and more sustainable.

JG is arguing the physics of magic.

I'm just saying that everything must be based on logic and technology in the end, even if it's originally based on the paranormal.

I create my own army of fire warriors

Blah blah blah. Only these Armatars can summon warriors and troops and only the fire-master can summon fire warriors.

I hide at the GC camp until I am fully recovered.

I must find that camp. Even if it takes 1 % of my powers.

I get a sniper and BOOM head shot massive tomboy

I'm sorry. Wizards don't have snipers. Don't forget that you can summon troops!

I melt the bullet before it hits MT.

You can't melt, but there is no bullet. So technically nothing happened.

i summon up for everyone heating suits

You maybe could have done that if you were a Master-Wizard. But you aren't.

flamethrowers

Again, the fire can't survey if it's to cold it´n the air!

I might just eat your ears!

You're a shield, so you don't have teeth.

now all of GC has melted the whole wall

No, you haven't.

now i summon a dragon that flies up and burns turtelman.

No one can do that. Except maybe a Fire-Master. Stop acting like you were a Wizard of higher rank.

You can't eat words, they are not physical things you can not touch them.

He can touch them as much a shield can talk.
BTW, the sound is a physical thing.

I do now summon an Ice Dragon who find your camp and freeze it. After that I consume the water there and the wall gets 30 % bigger.

~SD~
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I now I summond a sniper lol. But um dude it was kinda a joke.koru I know it retarded. Before I never used caps at the beginning . So sad! K uh I drink lots of Gatorade to get my power back then I um fly back to battle on a shadow dragon that breaths fear gas. If ur with it u start seeing ur worst fears and become an easy target. The more fear there is the bigger and stronger the dragon gets muhahahahahaha! I'm such a comic book villain lol. And has anyone notic that almost all my attacks r based of movies?
Black smoke- harry potter. Tunnel in earth- underdog. Whips- iron man 2. Fear creature- green lantern. The sniper thing was cod but um well yeah I watch alot of movies. Even the lava thing was from a movie I saw along time ago but I don't remember what it was. lol
SD

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I do now summon an Ice Dragon who find your camp and freeze it. After that I consume the water there and the wall gets 30 % bigger.

Did you forget that I was still at the camp? I burn your ice dragon and it cannot consume the water when it is dead.

GC
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I now I summond a sniper

OK, but just because you're a Master Wizard.

I take away wwedfan1's force field with some of my powers. No match for an Element-Master. Now my warriors surround GC.

~SD~
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Did you forget that I was still at the camp?

No. Otherwise I wouldn't have frozen it.

I burn your ice dragon and it cannot consume the water when it is dead.

The dragon is surrounded by coldness, so no fire can get near the dragon.
It was a very big dragon, otherwise I should summon more. I respect your attempt, but it didn't work. It freeze the camp and also you. After that I consume the water there including the water you have inside yourself, daleks and the wall gets 30 % bigger.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

My dragon grows from the feat jg gave all u
SD

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

The dragon is surrounded by coldness, so no fire can get near the dragon.

I surround my self in heat and make all the water into steam before your dragon can use it.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I abhor water out of my hand, cooling daleks down
SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Uh it's I shoot water
Anyone know how to get ride of auto correct on a phone?
SD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

As a fire master I create a fire dragon to help daleks beat your ice dragon.

[quote]I create my own army of fire warriors

Blah blah blah. Only these Armatars can summon warriors and troops and only the fire-master can summon fire warriors.[/quote]
I had the fire-master armatar when I posted that. If you were paying attention you would've known that.

He's not sustainable enough.

The shields are made of adamantium so they are impervious to any attack.

The dragon is surrounded by coldness,

Then daleks is surrounded by hotness. Does that make any sense either?

GC
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Ok i'm back from a couple pages. I use all my magic to create a small army of plant masters and put them in the huge trojan horse thing i created from trees and plants. and then they run around vine whipping, frenzy plant, and petal dance. lol pokemon moves. and they keep regenerating themselves, impervious to fire and ice and swords.

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Ok i'm back from a couple pages. I use all my magic to create a small army of plant masters and put them in the huge trojan horse thing i created from trees and plants. and then they run around vine whipping, frenzy plant, and petal dance. lol pokemon moves. and they keep regenerating themselves, impervious to fire and ice and swords.

SD

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I surround my self in heat

Dragon skin resist fire, yes. But the can't burn because the are cold-blooded reptiles and I secrete coldness.

make all the water into steam before your dragon can use it.

Steam is also water, I can consume that too.

As a fire master I create a fire dragon to help daleks beat your ice dragon.

I've been extra powerful of all water I've consumed, so I could make a more powerful dragon than a normal Element-Master could do.
This dragon has also consumed all water in your camp. That's enough power to battle you. I guess I'll take down at least one of you, then I can consume the water in your body. Then I kill the other and consume the water in your body too.

I had the fire-master armatar when I posted that. If you were paying attention you would've known that.

Seriously, I've never seen you with that Armatar before. The only reason that I should believe you is that you say it.

The shields are made of adamantium so they are impervious to any attack.

Yeah, sure. Why should them be that? BTW, is adamantium colored?

Then daleks is surrounded by hotness.

I disproved that before in this post.

Does that make any sense either?

Yes, it does; since it's incorrect and my dragon is bigger.

~SD~
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Yeah, sure. Why should them be that? BTW, is adamantium colored?

Why wouldn't they be that? No it's not colored, and neither is the central shield part of their armatars.

This dragon has also consumed all water in your camp.

The camp you found was a decoy. The reservoirs there were filled with antifreeze.

Just wondering, if you an ice master why do you have lightning bolts on your chest?
Showing 886-900 of 3654