ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490849
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
105 posts
Nomad

hey guys..sry I'm not posting like i normally do...I went to the hospital twice yesterday and found out i have a UTI that is turning in to a kidney infection..which r like the same..and I'm resting bc of it...so...keep on fighting (DUH!!) And I hope my fellow GC members will protect me!!! GO GET THEM GC!! and I should be back on my regular posting schedule soon
~GC~

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

.I went to the hospital twice yesterday and found out i have a UTI that is turning in to a kidney infection.

Hope you get feeling better.

GC
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I summon 100 fire warriors to protect MT at the camp.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

I went to the hospital twice yesterday and found out i have a UTI that is turning in to a kidney infection

Hope you feel better soon.

I summon 100 fire warriors to protect MT at the camp.

I sat on them, putting them all out.

SD
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

[quote]I still have snowguy for a shield so I use him to block your minions attacks.

He's not sustainable enough. BTW, he's just one and we're... uncountable.[/quote]
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Can I not leave for five minutes without someone challenging my Armatar? Seriously, I can do NOTHING! So, how can you say I'm "not sustainable" when you've already stripped every privilege of the war from me?

No, I'm perfectly sustainable. Anyways, I sit doing whatever the GC clan members decide to do with me.

~GC
watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

i shot turtelman1234 in the eye with my arrow

gc

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

I've still got another working eye so I eat your bow and arrow, then your shoes. So now you'll have uncomfortable feet everywhere you go until you develop callusses.

SD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I sat on them, putting them all out.

You can't find the camp. Neither side can find the other's camp. It's a safe haven for either side to take a break.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Can I not leave for five minutes without someone challenging my Armatar? Seriously, I can do NOTHING! So, how can you say I'm "not sustainable" when you've already stripped every privilege of the war from me?

Chill. I've already made the claim that shields are made of adamantium (see Wiki below). Also, I think daleks is still holding you.
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I take two strips of smooth bark from Koru7's forest and use two vines to make shoe like things for watupdaug. Now he won't have callusses.

GC

watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

i run up to turtleman and punch him in the other eye so hes blind

watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

oh and gc

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

You couldn't because I simply grabbed you and flicked you away.

SD

watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

i land and make another bow and arrow and shoot turtleman1234 in the eye

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

i sommon up troops (3 per minute)1 set arrow and 1 set axe and it keeps swiching.then once pickpocket is blind and watupdaug has troops to help out.then i have the rest of the troops to destroy the trojan horse.

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

oh and GC

Showing 901-915 of 3654