ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490851
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Why wouldn't they be that? No it's not colored, and neither is the central shield part of their armatars.

It just exist in Marvel's comic-world. The beta-site don't call it adamantium-shields. For me it seems pretty weird that the weakest Armatars are made of the most powerful metal. BTW, the central part are white. Is adamantium white?

[quote]This dragon has also consumed all water in your camp.

The camp you found was a decoy. The reservoirs there were filled with antifreeze.[/quote]

Don't you know the power of dragon-eyes? Dragons don't get trapped in decoys. daleks said he stayed on the camp. Later when my dragon invaded it he were still there. It is your real camp! BTW, I actually didn't say that it frozen it in that sentence.

Just wondering, if you an ice master why do you have lightning bolts on your chest?

I can be Electrical-Master too if you want.

I summon 100 fire warriors to protect MT at the camp.

I consumed the water, so the ground gets dry. Now it is a fire hazard and your fire warriors enter.

Can I not leave for five minutes without someone challenging my Armatar?

daleks started. It was he who used you as a shield. Yes, I know you are a shield.

how can you say I'm "not sustainable"

You forgot enough. You maybe are enough sustainable for normal knights.

you've already stripped every privilege of the war from me

I'm just being realistic. Do what you can do. I know, it's not much. But what did you expect from a free Armatar?

i sommon up troops (3 per minute)1 set arrow and 1 set axe and it keeps swiching.then once pickpocket is blind

He can summon more troops than you.

I attempt to heal pickpocket and Turtelman1234.

The ice-dragon returns to my wall again, where he dies. The wall consume all his water and make warriors to kill wwedfan1's troops.

~SD~
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Uh hang on, when did I go blind? I would remember something like that..... I think u ment turtleman cauz I can see
I create my own archers from stone who defend me. Then five go out and shoot all GC members in the eyes
SD

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Uh hang on, when did I go blind? I would remember something like that..... I think u ment turtleman cauz I can see

Answer;

i sommon up troops (3 per minute)1 set arrow and 1 set axe and it keeps swiching.then once pickpocket is blind

I send out some magician ice warriors who freeze every blind GC-member. After that I consume the water in their bodies.

GC should fear us now. We're a Plant-Master, Skeleton Wizard and Ice Lord. But we got 2000 % more members also.

I have my gigantic, nearly indestructible ice-wall, which protect SD when they need it.

It grows the whole time and also get more sustainable. It consumes water to build warriors of ice, the army is growing bigger and bigger.

I personally got also more strength now, I can make greater stuff the a normal Element-Master.

~SD~
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I'm just being realistic.

If you want to be entirely realistic, they're all just 2-D pixelated images and none of them can do anything.

Is adamantium white?

Wiki says it's colorless. It can be painted.

GC
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Okay, my trojan horse full of plant masters rolls over everybody that isn't on SD or fire masters, they are all laying down on the ground and if there are any survivors they come back around and use frenzy plant to stick thorns and plants to keep them down.

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I create a giant rope and lasso Koru's trojan horse and pull it over causing it to lay on its side and be useless.

GC

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

My plant masters create a tree under its side to push it back up and then frenzy plant you.

SD

Sadowassassian113
Sadowassassian113
54 posts
Peasant

Al-tho im new i chop down tree and then stab plants face

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Same side. SD stands for Sprhydroosa, which you are a part of, according to John Garells' profile.

But I hide in the trees created by Koru and lash out every now and then biting CalvinKidd.
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Nice try but your a wizard and wizards can't do that. They don't have axes or anything to chop with or stab with.
I create a web and throw it on all the stuff that are biting me.
GC
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I burn up ur web and shoot lighting bolts at u
SD

watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

i shoot you in the back of the head while you shoot calvin kid
gc

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Okay, I create 3 different forests, 2 are decoy forests with decoy plant masters that are suppose to look like SD members, and the other one is a real safe haven for actual SD members. Since I used that much magic, I rest at the safe haven.

SD

watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

i search all the forests find the safe haven and shoot koru7 while he rests
gc

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

I sit doing whatever any Galaxy Ghost had me doing last.

~GC

Showing 916-930 of 3654