ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490901
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Well, it's better then saying "I absorb your enenrgy so you health goes down" huh? yeah. Well since you burned my plants that were on the ground, it made ash, which makes fertile soil. notes from history class.

Anyway, I use leaf storm on daleks so he is spinning around inside it a tornado and can't get out.

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I take Samz12 back to camp so he can recover from passing out.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

GC

MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
105 posts
Nomad

B4 Koru creates the leaf storm, I get off Chibbles and jump onto a rock and then onto koru's back....letting Daleks get away safely...I start pounding Koru's face into the ground, knocking him out...when he's out, I punch him one more time and I whistle for Chibbles and then I'm off...following Daleks

~GC~

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I turn ur horse into...... pudding! U are then stuck in the pudding and then I put the pudding in a cup and u become pudding. Now ur in a jar as magic pudding that turns anyone who touches it into pudding. The jar and me and my team are immune to ur pudding powers.
I'm so epic at this!
SD

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

I grab onto Dalek's tail pulling him down,and them dropping him on MassiveTomboy

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

IF the leaf storm is still around me I just burn the leafs.

Before pickpocket turned tomboy into pudding I flew in front and blocked with snowguy. The attack bounced back and hit pickpocket, so now he is pudding.

GC

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Pickpocket is immune to pudding though. I use vines to grab snowguy, and then use snowguy. haha! tables are turned. and he still works even if for the opposing team. I then use seed flare on daleks.

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

but wasn't the ice dragon ours? so we control it! It attacks you. and freezes you.

SD

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I then use seed flare on daleks.

I burn the seeds before they get to me.

GC
dumbbutdeadly2189
dumbbutdeadly2189
113 posts
Nomad

I pick up the ashes from the seeds and turn them into molten pellets

I create a gun that shoots the pellets and shower SD in bullets

GC fo life

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Since u blocked with snowguy he became pudding and then he touched u so u became pudding and then u fall onto massive tomboy who also becomes pudding and then I put u in a jar.
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Last i checked you're a fire master. not a wizard. so no gun for you. Okay well my plants break through the ice. I then use constrict on daleks preventing flight and movement.

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I use vine whip on the ice dragon, chipping of ice and causing huge gashes to appear. Them I use solar beam on it melting all ice, making him a regular dragon.

SD

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Like you said,the dragon has a mind of its own,so you can't control what it does either.While Koru's plants hold down Daleks,I grab his neck, limiting his movement,for if he moves he breaks his own neck.

Showing 1066-1080 of 3654