ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490902
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I make a wand and point it at u at say AVADA KADABRA!
SD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I stuck my head out of the ground to watch some of the battle. I noticed that you were holding your wand backwards. You've committed suicide. Nice job. I go back into the ground.

GC

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

I dig down into the ground and jump onto your face. I start slapping you with my paws and you fall to the floor.
SD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

@Pohlhammer
How did I fall to the floor? There is no floor. I'm underground. Anyway, when you come down I make the dirt close in on you and become very dense. You got crushed and you suffocated.

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

wait what? sorry, i'm new to this. you have to change your armatar?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ok so now I have a little lightning bolt scar on my forehead. No problem. I get a stone and carve ur name into it. Then I put it on ur burrow. There ur dead. It says so. U can't argue with it
SD

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I am back in the battle and I burn pickpocket with my fire. Then I claw him to death. I block his attacks with snowguy.

GC

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I'm not dead yet! (Monty Python and the Holy Grail reference)

I get out of the ground and surround pickpocket in a layer of clay. Daleks then heats the clay and hardens it. Pickpocket is now trapped in a statue of himself.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

pickpocket, what are you talking about man? and whos supposed to be dead? me? Emp?

He was just messing with me because I was in the ground.
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@Emp

How did you get back!??!?!?! you're still about 15 miles away because i launched you in the air! Grr. Since you forgot to go back underground, i use vine whip and giga drain, and after you're exhausted, i finish you off with leaf storm. And if you go underground, you will get stuck with frenzy plant.

oh well, my vines and plants gently but also quickly chisel away the clay off pickpockets body since it is still warm, that means it's easier to chip off.

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

As your undead miners bury pick pocket, I create frenzy plants from the bottom of the tunnel, re-killing your undead miners, i then use the frenzy plant to take pickpocket out of the tunnel and then do my previous post.

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Okay sorry. well as you limp away, I use giga drain on you so you can't even limp to a ditch. From the energy I got from Samz, I then use leaf storm on emp.

SD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I send a wave of energy thru the ground to push me and Samz12 back to our camp where we rest.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I use giga drain

What is this now, Pokemon?

Anyway, I burn the ground so that Koru's plants have no fertile soil to live in and they all die.

GC
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

I absorb your fire before it reaches the soil,making me stronger

Showing 1051-1065 of 3654