ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490911
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I take the pudding jar and put it on a gun that can shoot it out. Then I shoot the ice dragon and it turns to pudding that I collect in another pudding proof jar. Then I duplicate the jar of pudding and hide it in a hidden place.
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Do something that doesn't involve pudding please. i'm getting a craving. Uh I create a bunch of seed mines around samz that explode at my command. I then command the seed mines to explode. They can also be used as a seed grenade.

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Sorry, but I'm in the pudding zone! I shoot daleks with my pudding gun!
SD

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

After being badly injured, I transform from a squirrel into a zombie.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

actually that's a dark wizard. I throw my seed bombs at you causing more bad injuries.

SD

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

Sorry. I'm actually SD also. I just keep forgetting to add it at the end of my posts

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Well I have been thinking, wizards always use there powers in stupid weak ways. And it's fun to kill u with pudding..... and snipers and ac130s and mini guns
SD
While I'm on a role samz u just lost the game lol

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

U don't know what the game is? Well I don't feel like explaining it right now. Lasted I looked there is a forum on it in the tavern called u just lost the game. Read first post.
On topic, I make a sniper and make special bullets filled with pudding so when I shoot u, u become pudding
SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Hehe but really u just lost the game.... Again

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@Samz

Well you sent your ice dragon which means that your back on the battle field. so my seed bombs exploded in your face. XD Now i'm gonna use harry potter references. I put devil snare around samz, wrapping around you while you struggle suffocating you.

SD

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

I create a landline out of darkness and set it near Samz. As he's struggling because of Koru, he accidentally steps on it and blows up.

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

And I forgot SD again

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Hmmm... As much as I like pudding, I don't want to be it.

No, the material I'm crafted out of doesn't turn into pudding. However, I do tend to bend and flop in awkward ways when in the hands of an enemy. Sometimes I even hit the ground such that I move toward the nearest Galaxy Ghost... >

~GC

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

U should see a doctor about that snowguy. I pudding-snipe samz in the head and collect the pudding remains and put it in another jar
SD

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

I fly through the air as fast as I can to eat the pudding before it hits Samz in the head.I'm sorry pickpocket but he would have eaten it and regained energy.I then grab Snowguy,causing him to flop about,and then he led me straight to another galaxy member,in which I held hostage until another SD member comes to help.

Showing 1081-1095 of 3654