ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490915
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

ok everybody, some big news. Pickpocket is joining GC because of the new rule. feel sorry for him cause his is gonna get a big buttkicking from me. I use frenzy plant on Pickpocket, sticking him with thorns and whipping him with vines.
P.S. no one else is allowed to attack him. his is my opponent! >

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

ok everybody, some big news. Pickpocket is joining GC because of the new rule

What rule???
GC
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@calvin

we're making a new requirement for SD members. Regular members have to post at least once every 2 weeks. runners have to post once a week.
I then use leaf storm on pickpocket.

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Oh ok. I push Pickpocket out of the way of the leafstorm and then block myself from it by making a shield.

GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

I use my black poisoned katana to jump above CalvinKidd137 and thrust into his skull with the katana

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I use the shield to block the Katana.
GC

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I use stun spore on calvin and pickpocket. so now they can't move. I then place seed mines around both, and make them explode.

SD

GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

I go into my house and grab the Sword of Storms(which I created) which contains three elements; thunder, water in the form of ice, and the power of wind; to slice CalvinKidd137 and Pickpocket while theyre still paralyzed

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ok pkmn guys ur on! I use dark bust and then aura sphere on u. Then I use dark void and koru falls asleep and is taking damage from bad dreams. Yeah I went all darkri in ur face!

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I quickly awaken from a chesto berry my plant masters knew to gave me. I then use spore on you causing you to sleep. then i set you in my corn cob cannon, and launch you into the sea.

SD

GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

then i set you in my corn cob cannon, and launch you into the sea.

Corn on the cob YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways as the power of the Sword Of Storms allows me I use the water element to freeze you when you hit the water

GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

I meant that to go to pickpocket and SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Oh ok that was not cool man
When I am shot out of the cannon I turn around and use roar of time! The spacial rend and then I disappear and use shadow force and crush down on koru. To finish things of I use areo blasts to blow away ur friends and then sacred fire, super effective to a grass type.
Wow, I haven't played these games in a while but I still know so much!

GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

Then I use Fissure and then Sheer Cold To drop you into a deep pit and then freeze you forever

Oh I know things to

SD

jacksonghuntington
jacksonghuntington
347 posts
Nomad

Using my mage powers, I chant a spell that provides a force field around you, thus immune to the next attack directed on you. It disappears after one use.

Showing 1126-1140 of 3654