ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490926
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

ok, no more use of pokemon moves unless it categorizes into your armatar.

E.G. : plant armatar = grass moves
wizard armatar = psychic or ghost.

got it?

I use my plants to form a form of a force field, which then take the damage of shadow force, and since you're not a fire armatar, you can't use sacred fire. So then i put mandrakes in my corn cob cannon, and blast them at pickpocket causing extreme pain to your ears.

remember, pickpocket is my opponent. so no one else attack him.

SD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

@GoldEmerald23
You can't do either of those because you're a crusader, not a wizard or an element master.

Also, Pickpocket if anyone in GC is still pudding (because those attacks weren't argued by JG) please unpuddify them or something.

I'm still at camp.

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

I'm resting at camp drinking some ale in the local pub. Waiting for some one to attack me.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@bravehawk

You have to go to the battlefield to be attacked. no one can find each other's camp.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

by the way, members that have come back. remember to put either SD or Sprhydroosa at the end of your post. otherwise people will be confused as to which clan you are on

thank you very much.
P.S. sorry for the double post
SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I make a weed wacker out of shadows and go all Jason on koru!
And since jg argued the whole thing, I just said it never happened

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

I create a scythe and slash at pickpocket before he attacks koru.
SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Oh ok it's on pal. I make a bow ( not like a bow and arrow but like a long stick that u whirl around) and block the attack. Then I have two knifed come out of each end and slice and stab my way past pohlhammer. U r no match for me!

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I make a bow ( not like a bow and arrow but like a long stick that u whirl around) and block the attack.

Bow? Oh, you mean a bo staff.
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

please, pohlhammer, pickpocket is my opponent, no one else attack him. I snatch the bo staff with a vine, then use frenzy plant from right underneath you. also encasing you with plants, enchanted with magic that you can't get or warp out of.

SD

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Where have I been taken to now, and who am I with? I think it's daleks, but I don't know where he is...

~GC

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Ok I magically summon snowguy to me and I use him to block Koru's attack on pickpocket.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Oh and GC
Man I have been having a hard time remembering to put that. What is wrong with me?
GC

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

I jump out of the way the knives, then I create a giant sword and attack calvinkidd.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I use Snowguy to block pohlhammer and then I create a pit right under him so he falls in.
GC (Yes I remembered!)

Showing 1141-1155 of 3654