ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490925
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I grab pohlhammer out with a vine and then stun spore Calvin.

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I dodge the stun spore and then knock Koru into the pit.
GC

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

I warp koru out of the pit and summon a spirit to push calvinkidd into his own pit
SD

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

i use leach seed on koru then i use vine whip on you over and over then i make a tiny me with the same moves made of plants and it attacks you till you beg for mercy.
GC

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

I can go pokemon too. I use teleport to get out of the way with koru. Then I use shadow ball, and hurl it at you.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I jump out of the way of all the attacks and then retreat back to camp to regain my strength.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Oh GC (man I forgot again.)

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I throw a bunch of seed grenades at emp. They blow up in his face, causing him to lose concentration, therefore losing his mini people. While there's a shroud of smoke around him, me and pohlhammer escape to camp.

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Sorry same post but thrown at wwedfan.

SD

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

first why are we saying pokemon.if i wanted to play i could get my DSI right now and play.
i make a fortress of plants (like JG's but plants) and it has a army of little people in the ground.ready for attack. any GC member can be in here.
GC

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

While koru escapes to camp I put a bunch of bear traps on the pathway to the camp so he gets caught

valboss84
valboss84
1,526 posts
Farmer

I dig, and pass under your traps. I enter and start to create a panic, as GC members are scared by alligators. I catch you, pickpocket, and try to take you in my den.

~SD~

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

I'm going back to camp with koru and see the bear traps. I disarm all of them.
SD

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I break free from the plants that Koru7 made for me. Then I jump on valboss's back.

GC

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I shoot electricity ok of me making u drop me

Showing 1156-1170 of 3654