ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490938
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I burn the throwers and then dodge the thorns that were coming at me. Then I throw I giant fireball at Koru7.

GC

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

I throw a shadow ball at the fireball that daleks threw at koru. They hit each other and create a nova explosion.
SD

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

create a nova explosion.

How does this help any of us??
Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

(shrug) I don't know. why not?

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I use my plants to dig me underground, so i don't get hit by the nova explosion.

SD

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

I create a forcefield around me.
SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I give Daleks snow guy and then change my armatar.
then I go and bite Pohlhammer and give him West Nile Virus.
GC

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

i create an herb that cures the west nile virus. i then create another venus fly trap to eat calvin.

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I use dark pulse, killing all ur plants. Then I use copycat and get my own plant powers

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I bite Koru giving him AIDS from Pohlhammer
GC

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

snowguy13 used Explosion!
But it failed!

snowguy13 used Harden!
snowguy13's Defense rose slightly!

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I create an aids cure. herpaderp. and pickpocket, no more pokemon moves. I make a tornado out of plants and vines, that grab GC members and suck them inside the tornado, which i put seed bombs that spin around until i tell them to explode.

the tornado sucks in calvin, pickpocket, and snowguy, spinning around, causing dizzyness and confusion, and i then explode the seed bombs.

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I rip apart the tornado and dissaper

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

then i make a mini me outside of the tornado that kills the venus flytrapbefore you know it i make a normal size guy out of the remains of the venus flytrap and they kick koru around till you fall in the water and i make a seaweed thing to make you drowned and i make a butter guy to keep you down there.
GC

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I throw a bunch of seed grenades at emp. They blow up in his face, causing him to lose concentration, therefore losing his mini people. While there's a shroud of smoke around him, me and pohlhammer escape to camp.

What the...? What mini people? Anyway I'm still at camp so that attack never happened.
Showing 1186-1200 of 3654