ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490946
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

wwedfan1, we're equally matched. and butter guy? I can control the plant guy too. I destroy the plant guy. I go back to camp until someone gets it in their head to change your armatar.

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@emp

if you thoroughly read all the posts, then you would understand that they were thrown at wwedfan1.

SD

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

I curse wwedfan and when ever he tries to manipulate plants, they die
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

my plants take the damage for me from the hellfire.

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I make a blue whale appear over koru and drop it on him

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Goodnight Samz
I bite Koru and give him an illness that makes him weak and unusable and the it is unhealable.
GC

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

@emp

if you thoroughly read all the posts, then you would understand that they were thrown at wwedfan1

Hey, be nice! You can't read everything all the time.

no more pokemon moves

i then explode the seed bombs

You probably didn't know; Seed Bomb is a Pokemon move. I just find it ironic. xD

I am tossed a little by the tornado, but then pickpocket destroys it and a fall to the ground, sustaining no damage.

~GC
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

@emp
if you thoroughly read all the posts, then you would understand that they were thrown at wwedfan1

Let's find out...

i use leach seed on koru then i use vine whip on you over and over then i make a tiny me with the same moves made of plants and it attacks you till you beg for mercy.

Ok so wwedfan1 made a mini-dude...

I throw a bunch of seed grenades at emp. They blow up in his face, causing him to lose concentration, therefore losing his mini people. While there's a shroud of smoke around him, me and pohlhammer escape to camp.

but Koru7 clearly decided to attack me for some reason, even though I was already at camp, instead of attacking wwedfan1. And apparently the mini-dude reproduced and made mini-people.

Ah...
It all makes sense now.

GC
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I make snowguy into a real boy! His armatar is now a logo on his shirt. Now he is more useful. I give him (insert snowguys weapon of choice here)

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I throw a bunch of seed grenades at emp. They blow up in his face, causing him to lose concentration, therefore losing his mini people. While there's a shroud of smoke around him, me and pohlhammer escape to camp.

SD

and then....

Sorry same post but thrown at wwedfan.

SD

if you saw the post after it, then you would have known. and i wasn't being mean snowguy. just stating facts.
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

ok, i spend hours making a cure that beat the impossible. i then drink the cure. I summon giant trees, and plants to suspend the whale in midair, then from the plants, make a catapult, which then is thrown at snowguy and calvinkidd, right after snowguy transforms into a real boy!

SD

MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
105 posts
Nomad

I'm walking around the area (bc JG says I dnt have Chibbles anymore >.&lt And notice all these creature and things Koru has flung at snowguy and calvinkidd... I run at them, gather them in my arms and push them out of the way...falling on the ground....

Snowguy is a real guy now???

~GC~

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Wohoo! Over 20000 views! All AWs got in total over 40000!

JG says I dnt have Chibbles anymore

If a horse join GC and it want to be called Chibbles, it's OK.

My warriors don't got place enough in my fort so I release then on the battle-field. But only the best warriors.

~Sprhydroosa~
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Snowguy is a real guy now???

What led you to think that?

I sit on the ground in the battlefield, left from the earlier tornado.

~GC
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I use hellfire

You can just summon a bit fire, not enough to burn a catapult.

warp the whale on top of JGs soldiers

Together they resist it.

Then I tap you on the shoulder and punch you in the face.

Me? I'm still in my fortress making orders.

I made a new version of AW again. Please check it out.

~Sprhydroosa~
Showing 1201-1215 of 3654