ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490954
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I constrict daleks with a bunch of vines, also taking his bow and arrows leaving him no weapons except his hooves and fists. I then use vines to grab MT, take off her helmet, and then suffocate her with vines.

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I use force choke on koru cauzing him to pass out and losses control of the vines, which become just plane old vines

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

even in unconsciousness, my plants obey me. They wake me up with a awesome aroma that gives me an adrenaline rush, making me go crazy with plants attacking both clans against my will. I throw seed bombs every where, shoot thorns and plants at everybody.

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I get an ax and chop up all the plants. Then I make a disc of metal and through it at u

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I put a tree in between me and the disc. then de-root the tree, and throw it at you.

SD

Eragonsdragon
Eragonsdragon
56 posts
Nomad

I Fly in and breath Fire on Pickpocket and Krou so make them stop destroying everything.

Eragonsdragon
Eragonsdragon
56 posts
Nomad

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Wait, ur name is Eragons dragon? That's just saphira. Why not say that?
I too go rouge
I turn snowguy back to a shield and bash Calvin kid in the face. Then I through him at daleks, taking off his head. MT gets her helmet back on right as the shield hits it, causing it to vibrate and knock MT out. I taze samz with force lightning until he is too week to move. Then I catch snowguy out of the air as he bounces back. Then I run out of GC camp and detonate the bomb I planted causing the whole place to explod
R

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

yay! sneak attack!!!! all my seed bombs i gave pickpocket have gone off too inside the camp. i come out of the adrenaline rush. and then make a huge forest maze on the battlefield. (like the one in harry potter). and the plants eat the people inside the maze.

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

You can't hit me in the face. I'm a bug my head is to small to even hit unless ur a bug as well.
GC

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I go running off looking for massivetomboy.

GC

GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

With the forest maze having a lot of shade and me being an elemental knight I shadow travel to anyone who survived somehow and impale them multiple times

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

My venus fly trap eats calvin kidd, and if he dodges, then it will follow him.

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I pull out a sword and slice the venus fly trap in half.
GC

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I smake u with snowguy. Yes I still have him

Showing 1231-1245 of 3654