ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490995
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

and according to JG, that would require time travel, which is against the rules.

Yes. But it's pretty hard to believe that someone likes jello with salad.

I walk down through the land to the sea, guarded with three ice-giants.

There I create some small ice-snakes [similar to the Lambton Worm and Leviathan] who will grow with the water and be protected by the spike-guards.

My fast-fliers together recognize the GC-camp and the west side of the battle-field.

~Sprhydroosa~
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I return from being banned, and start building multiple weapons. When these are complete, I start researching more extensive companions. At this point, I have an army of minions. I send out a few 6-man patrols, each one being monitored by the newly-released Araphax fliers. They are ordered to seek and support pickpocket.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Well in the big mac was lettuce which I then feed on as nutrition to regain my body back. I return to camp.

Fails. You can't feed on yourself to regain anything because there is no energy transfer. You're still a Big Mac and a Big Mac can't walk to camp.
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

No can do. You can't go to someone else's base. I send my PlasmaBot to rip your brainless head off.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

You can;t go into GC's base if you're a SD. If you don't like the rules, get out of the game.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@emp

dude, seriously? anyway, my plants know that i am a big mac, and carry me to camp, which i then get help from pickpocket to be transformed into my regular body.

Which i then get control of my plants back, that wwedfan1 stole. i take another adrenaline rush fume, and i attack all GC members. I am unstoppable attack because no one can find me while my plants go into a frenzy of attack.

SD

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

The point of this game isn't to be impossible to defeat, or to win, it's to have fnu. So stop one-upping impossibilities. At Least I EXPLAINED my plasma armour, and twin P101 Uzi's.I just build stuff for Pickpocket.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Where did you get that?

Get what? The idea, or the plasma injector?
skippythemonkey1
skippythemonkey1
90 posts
Nomad

after your book is on fire,i shoot you like 7 times with arrows.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I take out a supermassive stereo, and start playing Sexy Back. At which point, my twin P101 Uzi's come flying out, and I start emptying my clips into Skippy, before he can do anything.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I burn the arrows before they hit crazyape. I also turn the burning book to dynamite that is lit and stick it in skippythemokey's pants. He then screams and runs into theconquerer and they both blow up. I also heal koru and give him his plant army back.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Hey look, they each have twin barrels! I health buff pickpocket, making him 100*lvl% tougher.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@pickpocket

what side are you on? theconquerer and skippythemonkey are on SD. anyways, i come out of the adrenaline rush and go to camp.

SD

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

(I'm only here to reinforce koru)I meet Koru at the camp.As he heals I start preparing battle plans.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I sit under an apple tree, reading my elemental mastery book. Again, I learn earthen shield.

Showing 1351-1365 of 3654