ForumsGames[necro] Should Xbox Live Be free?

76 12999
Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

Well what do you think? I say yes because Nintendo and Sony are free and I don't know why you have to pay for Xbox live. To me there just trying to make money off us those greedy geeks lol. But really why do we have to pay???

• 76 Replies
mousey13
mousey13
15 posts
Nomad

yeah but ps3 is free all year round.

Heretic
Heretic
6 posts
Nomad

I dont think that you should have to pay. especially since i dont have enough money for it.

luiSon
luiSon
35 posts
Nomad

xbox live is awesome and they need money

Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

No they make enough from the consule if they really need more money then they should increase the price of the system (Xbox360) There being greedy and taking advantage of gamers.

mousey13
mousey13
15 posts
Nomad

i agree with you there cus to download things and change things you have to buy microsoft points

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

I do not believe it should be.... because it gives me another reason to make 'fun' of Xbox 360, haha.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I think that all of the live stuff including the actual live should be free because you have already spent a bunch of money buying the system.

Yes i agree Microsoft is just being dumb and greedy!

Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

Also if you noticed microsofts been starting to even charge gamers for special features in games. For example if you want a rare armor in a game you now have to pay $$$ Cash for it. Now thats just plain dumb and greedy. If you watch G4 (TV Channel) they were talking about that a while back.

inferno52
inferno52
14 posts
Nomad

bill gates shouldnt of sold microsoft and now cheepies are making as pay 4 stuff that could b just free but there [b]stinkin greedy!!

inferno52
inferno52
14 posts
Nomad

when i said:[b]stinkin greedy!! i meant: [b] stinkin greedy!!

inferno52
inferno52
14 posts
Nomad

how come it aint bold???!!

kozaman11
kozaman11
24 posts
Nomad

personaly all you guys with a 360 bought a ps3 in 2 years of subscription of xbox live would coast as much as a ps3 (thats including the consel price of the xbox) also the ps3 comes with a wireless adapter for free. i think xbox live should be free but microsoft wants as much money as they can

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well not really , because usually they improve the Xbox360 a lot for example, like you work for 2 days , no brakes , no anything , just work and you don't get paid even a penny.

Fishinmage
Fishinmage
37 posts
Nomad

It should not be free because they need the money to keep Xbox live running.

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

If Xbox live was free, how would Microsoft support their bathing-in-money habits?

Showing 16-30 of 76