ForumsGames[necro] Should Xbox Live Be free?

76 13000
Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

Well what do you think? I say yes because Nintendo and Sony are free and I don't know why you have to pay for Xbox live. To me there just trying to make money off us those greedy geeks lol. But really why do we have to pay???

• 76 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

As many have already said, it shouldn't be free because it would turn to crapola. Paying for it gives it more quality and it is monitored, etc.

I wonder though, how many of you actually paid for it yourself and mom and dad didn't...?

chillskill
chillskill
62 posts
Nomad

I paid for it my self and i agree with asherlee on this i don't think it should be free because it helps to keep the game quality and price more stabil and we also get more for the money we are paying. In GTA for example microsoft paid more money to get the bug problems away and for some other extra things.

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

NO!! It should be LESS but only for halo 1. Which no one plays. No it should not be free. Your retarded.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Xbox mostly gets their money on live,since the games,console even is getting old because of the DVD ranking.But,the online shure is good compared to others,like Nintendo!

parkis25
parkis25
17 posts
Nomad

yes

Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

Why do you think it should be free? Just to know everyones reasons.

Swede730
Swede730
17 posts
Nomad

You guys are cheap its only like 8 bucks a month. And besides...If it was free, Xbox would go down the drain from all the money Microsoft would lose.

infer
infer
12 posts
Nomad

They cost alot but...

Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

Like I said a million times before bill gates is rich already! Plus if they want more money they should increase the price of xbox360 or the games.

PieGuy
PieGuy
248 posts
Peasant

that would be nice but Xbox360 would go out of business

yoel169
yoel169
44 posts
Nomad

if its free every one is goin to get it and the games stores would be to full relly but steell free WAOW

csmith995
csmith995
42 posts
Nomad

they should at least lower the anual price just the people who play halo gives them millions of dollars on their memberships

akuma21
akuma21
11 posts
Nomad

Xbox live will make everything from xbox a higher price. They need the money you know. Plus PS3 is better :P. so i say NO

kalos990
kalos990
6 posts
Nomad

It doesnt matter I like the PS3 better it has better upcoming releases free networing and mostly free content although I dont even own a PS3...

Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

how many people you think nation wide? Because I wouldn't pay for it.

Showing 46-60 of 76